T w e n t y T w o :

Start from the beginning

I look forward to something they have in the future for myself.

"Hey, It was good, but boring" Archer says looking down at Xena with so much affection.

I might as well pass out from all the cuteness.

...What? I'm their No.1 fan, don't judge my reactions.

"Oh, by the way,Cam and Xena. Before you guys came here we were all deciding on going laser tagging tomorrow since it's a Saturday. It'll be fun" Brie says looking at both of us.

"Oh, I'm down" Xena nods. I nod along with her.

"Wanna head to Chem?" Owen turns and asks me quietly. He looks me in the eye with his oh so beautiful green-ish hazel eyes.

"Yeah, let's go" I nod my head and we both say bye to everyone and walk to class talking about random things.

———

It was currently 5:30 pm and I just got out of school. I was in the library finishing up with some work but  I got carried away with time. I got into my car and drove home.

About a 20 minute drive later I reached home, dad and mom were both already home. They were watching something on the TV with Levi, my 8 year old brother, sitting on the floor in front of them.

"Hey guys" I greet them removing my shoes and placing them on the shoe rack near the door.

"Hey sweetie, why are you home so late? its almost 6" my dad turns to look at me.

"sorry, I got a bit carried away with my work. I was in the library" I say with a small smile.

"Camyyy. Hi" Levi say hugging onto my legs.

"Hey kiddo" I smile ruffle his curly hair. He pulls away and holds onto the top of his head so that I stop doing that to his hair.  A cute little frown laying on his face.

"Sorry" I laugh and walk up the stairs. I took a long steamy shower before I got out and changed into some comfy pajamas.

I got into my bed and scrolled through my phone for a bit before I got tired and went to sleep.

———

It was now Saturday and I was heading to Xena's house as usual. Do you know great it is to have a best fiend with such great sense of style?

Brie and I told her yesterday during lunch we were coming to her house today so we could raid her closet, once again.

Mwahaha, Oh how I love to steal her clothes.

After a few minutes I got out of my car and I already saw Brie's car in Xena's big driveway. I rang the door bell, and after a few minutes Brie opens the door.

I walk I and shut the door behind me before Brie and I both walk up the extremely long staircase.

I open the door to Xena's room and I saw her on the phone with someone. I wave and she waves back before she goes back onto the call she was on.

I grab her attention again and I point to her closer to let her know I was borrowing some of her clothes again. She just rolls her eyes playfully before nodding her head.

I practically run to her walk in closet and stare at her clothes in adoration. I guess that's a plus for having a rich friend. She literally has so many clothes, and I'm glad she does, I get to wear them.

Heehee.

I pick out the clothes that I was going to wear. I made sure to pick clothes of the darker side since it'll be harder for me to be seen during laser tag.