2.0

Luke's P.O.V

I continued to sob into my pillow, while my mum rubbed my back. I told her what happened and she said I could stay with her for a while.

"Luke, please it's been 3 weeks now" My mum said.

"I-It's my f-fault mum, she's g-gone now and I w-was so mean to h-her, I was t-too late" I cried. "I miss her s-so much" I whispered.

"I know Luke, but I don't think she would want to see you hurting like this" She whispered.

"I deserve all of the h-hurt mum, she died thinking that I h-hated her, I hadn't seen her in weeks and the l-last time I saw her I made her c-cry" I told my mum. Before my mum could answer, there was a knock at the door. My mum got up and answers it, and I heard her talking to someone.

"He isn't doing well, he's still hurting a lot" My mum said. I blocked their conversation and started to think of Selena. She wasn't suppose to go this early, she wasn't suppose to go in general. I missed her so much, she was such a great girl. My thoughts were interrupted by the voices of the 3 lads I hadn't seen since the day Cher told me Selena was gone.

"Hey Luke" Michael whispered. I didn't reply, I really didn't feel like talking to anyone right now, all I wish is I could see Selena again, I would do anything to have her here right next to me so I could apologize for being such a dick to her.

"Please say something Luke" Ashton pleaded with worry in his voice.

"You have to get over it soon, what about the fans and tour? They're going to worry about you" Michael said.

"Yea, Tour starts in a week, you have to get over this eventually, we can't do anything about it" Calum said softly.

"Your right, I have to get over it" I whispered.

"Thank you Luke" Ash said.

"But that doesn't mean I won't be hurting in the inside" Was all I said.

Selena's P.O.V

I walked down the halls of the hospital I was in. I'd been going to chemo for 3 weeks now, and they say I'm getting better. I wear wigs sometimes since I don't have any hair now, it sucks, but my hair grows fast. The people here are really nice and I've made lots of friends, since I can't talk to Cher anymore. I never have time to.

I peaked through the door of room 209 and smiled at the young girl laying in her bed.

"Hey Lily" I whispered. Her eyes opened and she smiled when she saw me. I sat down next to the 13 year old girl who had the same condition as I did.

"Hey Sel" She said weakly.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her. She sat up in the hospital bed.

"I'm feeling a little better" She said.

"That's good" I replied.

"Selena, can I ask you a random question?" She asked.

"Sure"

"Did you ever have like, a boyfriend or someone you really loved taken away from you?" She asked.

"Well I had my parents taken away, they had died in an accident, but a boyfriend" I paused. "No, a lot of the boys were mean to me"

"How were they mean?" She asked.

"Well, there was this boy named Luke, he was always calling me a freak, I grew to hate him for making my life a bigger hell than it already was, and I still do hate him, cause he never apologized and I don't think I'll ever get one from him at least" I told her. "but I always felt like there was someone who I use to love and he broke my heart, I just don't remember who it was." I said.