1.4

Selena's P.O.V

Cher hadn't come to see me in 3 days and I was getting kind of worried. She has been avoiding me ever since she left the hospital the other day. I've texted and called her, but she never replies to any of them. The door opened snapping me from my thoughts. There stood Cher, standing awkwardly.

"Hey Cher" I gave her a small smile.

"Sel, I'm sorry for avoiding you lately, I've just had a lot on my plate" She said, she sounded sad.

"It's fine, I understand" i replied, opening my arms for a hug. She walked over to me, hugging me. Just as we pulled apart Jennifer stood there with her clip board.

"Selena you can leave today, all you have to do is sign a few papers and your free to go" she smiled at me. Nodding, she handed me the papers and left the room. After I filled out the small pile of paperwork, Cher have me my clothes and I changed. As I left the room, I set the paperwork on her desk. Cher gave me a lift home, but couldn't stay, she said she had to run a few errands for her mum. I still started to wonder, why she had been avoiding me.

Cher's P.O.V

I felt really bad for leaving Selena like that. I've been avoiding her forever and now I'm leaving again. I didn't actually have errands to run for my mum. Me being the bad friend I am, I just lied. It's been 3 days since Luke had kissed me. We haven't talked since. He had messaged me a few times, but I couldn't bring myself to answer them. Selena is such a good friend and I can't give her news like this.

For her sake, I think it's just better for me to lie to her. Well technically it's not lying, I'm just not telling her what happened between me and the lad she likes. All of this time I've avoided her, I was thinking about Luke kissing me, then Niall, and how Selena would feel if she found out. Why couldn't he just see his feelings he has for her.

I snapped out of my thoughts, when I heard my phone ringing beside me. Sighing, I picked my phone up and looked at the ID. It was an unknown number, I wasn't sure If I should answer or not. What the hell, why not, I could use an old cheesy prank call to brighten up my day.

"Hello?" I asked as I pressed answer.

"Hello is this Cher Lloyd?" The male voice asked.

"Yes it is, who is this?" I replied, wondering how they knew my name.

"Hello, I'm one of the members of Syco Music, we saw your appearance on the X-Factor and we thought you were just brilliant, you had also gained many fans including us, so we wanted to sign you to our label and you could start your career by going on tour" My mind had went crazy at this point. Was this a dream.

"Oh my gosh, are you serious" i whispered. I tried not to freak out right now.

"Yes Miss Lloyd, so will you do it" he asked me.

"Yes! A thousand times yes, thank you so much, this is such an amazing opportunity" I squealed into the phone. The man chuckled at my happiness.

"Okay, well we will give you a call when your tour is all set up. We're going to make you a website were people can buy the tickets, and then you'll start." he explained to me. I thanked him and we hung up. As soon as we did, I went crazy. I jumped around and danced like a maniac.

My mum wouldn't be home soon so I had to share this with someone. I pulled my phone out and called Niall. He has been avoiding me lately and won't return my calls. After 2 rings it went to voicemail. That pissed me off, he saw me calling and pressed decline. Whatever, forget him, I don't need him. Grabbing my car keys, I drove back to Selena's house.

Once I got there i knocked. Few times before she answered. When she opened the door she looked confused then happy.

"Hey Cher, I thought you had errands to run" she said slightly confused.

"I know, but I just got great news and I just had to share it with you" I said excitedly.

"Okay what is it?" She giggled at me.

"I got a call from Syco Music" i said, her eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh, are you serious?!" She yelled, grabbing onto my arms. I nodded my head smiling. We started to jump around squealing excitedly. We finally calmed down after a few minutes. "What did they say?" She asked.

"They signed me and I'm going on tour!" I squealed.

"Oh Cher I'm so happy for you" she pulled me into a tight hug. I loved seeing her like this, happy. This is why I don't want to tell her about Luke. We watched a bunch of movies, are junk food, and sang to random music, before she brought him up. "Do you really think Luke likes me?" She asked out of nowhere.

"Of course I do, I see it in his eyes, he might not realize it, but I do" I said looking up at her.

"I've never felt like this about anyone really" she said, looking down, blushing a bit. "when I'm around him, my heart beats faster, and I get butterflies in my stomach. He makes me feel so happy, like I have a reason to live, he's helped me through so much, especially after my parents died, he was there for me" she said her voice slightly cracking when she brought her parents up.

"He's a good guy Selena, you guys would be great together, what your feeling is love, and soon he will feel it too" I said to her.

"What happened with you and Niall?" She suddenly asked. I looked down at the sound of his name.

"I honestly don't know, we were so close and what I felt for him was real, when we confessed our feelings for each other it brought us closer, now, he won't even talk to me, he won't reply to my messages or call me back" I said looking down. "But when we did confess our feelings for each other, I know what he felt was real too, and I still feel the same way" I whispered.

"You don't think Luke will forget about me when he is on tour, do you?" She asked.

"I don't think so, even when I confessed my love to Niall, after he went on tour he changed and forgot about me, but I'm glad I did do it, because if I didn't, I wouldn't have had spent any time with him, or feel what love is" I said. It was true, Niall might be avoiding me, but I don't regret a second if our time together.

"I think I should do it too" she said, making me snap my head up towards her.

"Do what?" I asked her.

"I'm going to confess my feelings for Luke, he might forget me, but I want him to know how I feel about him, I can't hide it forever, maybe he'll feel the same way, you said you could see it in his eyes" she said. She was right, even if he did kiss me, maybe her confessing will cause his feelings to come out.

"Do it, I think it will help him realize his feelings for you" I said with a small smile.

"Thanks Cher, your always there for me and always helping me, and couldn't ask for anything more" she said, hugging me. She took her phone out and typed in a few things before locking it and putting it away. Im pretty sure she texted Luke. The one thing I'm worried about is him telling her about the kiss, or saying he likes me. If he breaks her heart, I swear I will put him through hell.

Selena's P.O.V

I felt so excited after I sent the message to Luke. I told him to meet me at Nandos tomorrow. We are going to have lunch, then I'm finally going to tell him how I feel about him. Cher seemed a little tense at the topic of Luke, but she relaxed a little. She was such an amazing person. After a while Cher and I went to bed, but one thing on my mind was Luke, and hoping that he would feel the same way about me.

~~~~

Sorry if the chapter is kind of short and that I haven't updated in a few days, well cause it was the holidays.I might be making a new fanfic soon.

Please Vote and Comment if you liked this chapter and I'll update again soon. Tank You=)

-HappyPenguin♡