63

All For One and One For All clashed. Shigaraki and Deku, their fists met each other. Both blows collided and the force blew everything around them away

Kurogiri was thrown back. He wasn't given his memories. And he was ordered to not intervene. And so he watched the fight.

Shigaraki grabbed for Deku but the boy dodged and jumped back. He struck out his hand. Black whip shot out and tried to grab the villain. The man dodged and avoided the black tendrils.

He grabbed one and it disintegrated. The decay reached Deku. A pained sound came from the boy but he swallowed it. A regenerative quirk active. But he knew it wouldn't be match for Shigaraki's.

Deku remembered how he had ripped Shigaraki's head off. Only for it to be reattached. Again.

He didnt know how to win against Shigaraki. But he knew he had to fight and win no matter what. Deku teleported right in front of the villain. Charging up One For All at 100%, the hero struck a blow to the villain's chin.

Shigaraki was thrown back. Skidding across the ground, the man dug his hand into the ground and stopped his tumbling. He pushed of the ground and charged at Deku.

It was an instant, and Deku was to slow. Shiagaraki appeared before him and gave a blow to the gut. This villain grabbed the hero hero by the neck and slammed him into the earth

"Just give up Hero!" The villain shouted

"Its over, I won the first time, and I'll win again!"

"I won't let you!" Deku pulled up his legs and kicked Shigaraki in the chest. The man was thrown back but got to his feet. Deku got back up and charged. Through buildings they went. Destroying almost everything in their path

High in the sky a chopper flew over.

A daring news reporter and a camera man recording and broadcasting it for all to see

Kamino was deserted and only the two below laid waste to the place. People were in a panic and heroes were helping them evacuate. Into schools with hero courses. Those schools were ready.

Mustafusu was one of the heavy hit areas. More daring reporters reported two different clashes going on down

One with Almight and another hero fighting with the number one villain. Another with a young hero fighting against what looked to be a monster.

All over were Nomus. The tops pros battled with all the High Ends. They could see students fighting and saving civilians. But the UA students, the battle ready students were going head to head with Nomus.

Working together and reducing the enemy in the numbers. Not only that but Drifters were coming out the woodworks and fighting against the villains and came with the Nomus. The vigilantes were working with the heroes.

The reporters were paniced, confused but they did their job showing the evacuated people and others what was happening.

Mirio was batted and beaten. So was Gigantomachia. But the beast wasn't going down. And neither was the hero.

"For My Master DIE HERO!!!" Gigantomachia launched at Lemillion.

"As long as I can save someone, I will not yeild!!!" Mirio charged up this new quirk of his. One For All. This quirk that was meant for a true hero. This quirk that was meant for Deku. In his name Mirio told himself for Deku, he will use this quirk so he can be a Upperclassman Deku could look up to.

Breaking his limit. Lemillion felt the pain that Deku had gone through while to use this doubled edged quirk. With his original quirk he fazed through all of the villain's blows.