12

Once finally cleaned Izuku sat on a chair and spoke with Nezu in his office. All pros were present.

With a select few of the students. Todoroki, Iida and Yaoyorozu.

And so Izuku began

"So to cut the story short and keep it simple, I used a quirk to rewind everything, six years back"

"So your saying you time traveled" asked Vlad king. Not sounding my convinced at all

"Yeah. I sealed all your memories into these lockets" Izuku says pulling the silver and multi coloured lockets out.

"The multi holds the whole of Japan and the silver the rest of the world"

"A quirk like that should have some serious drawbacks" said midnight

"It does, my vission deteriorates every time I use it"

"Though I've only used it once" Izuku says

"I can give them back to you all but please u beg you try not to make a scene. Especially you all might. Though I'd like to have the rest of 1A as well"

Almight was slightly taken aback. And by his request all of 1A was brought in. Nezus office was quite big for such a small thing.

Everyone kept their distance from Izuku. All except Bakugou and Aizawa

Izuku smiled sadly and clenched the multicolored locket.

A number of orbs started floating out from the locket. The room seemed to have gotten dark and they all were marvelled by the sight.

Each orb found their rightful keeper. The moment the orbs entered their bodies they doubled over with a headache only to rise with tears.

Tears and horror struck features. They all remembered. They looked up to Izuku. All class A were crying water falls

"Stop looking at me like that-" Izuku say sniffling he had tears in his eyes as well

First to move was Ochaco. She embraced him. Izuku felt her warmth. The warmth he hadn't felt in a long time.

"Your not alone anymore!" she cries. Izuku hugs back and cried into the crook of neck

He had been alone for a long time. Dealing with the guilt if hiding the truth.

Everyone one began to join in as they cried. The teachers watched with tears in their eyes. Some where trying to help Almight stand. He was taking this really hard.

He left his successor when he wasn't ready yet. He went through pain and had to turn to the dark side to save everyone.

Bakugou looked over to Kirishma and Kaminari. He could finally thank them. He could finally get this pain of his chest.

Bakugou tried to speak. But nothing came out. He wasn't used to this. He could barely form the words that he wanted to speak. Kaminari and Kirishma got the message and tackled the lighter blond. Crying and holding onto each other in their bro hug.

Almight finally stood and walked on over to Izuku.

The group moved out the way.

Izuku looked away. He failed his Mentor. He looked away to in shame of what he had become.

"I'm sorry Al-" Izuku was cut short by Almight pulling him into a hug

"Nothing changes my boy" Almight say with tears.

Izuku missed his Mentor. He was the father he never had.

"Izuku remember this my boy" Almight say pulling away and looking straight into Izuku's watery green eyes