20

All For One POV

I found quite interesting. I never knew reawakening that boys quirk could hold so much potential and also none.

Izuku is now a failed project. I had high hopes for him, but I guess he can't be tainted so easily. At least I still have Tomura.

Oh how I enjoy this drama. I wonder what All-might would do. Tomura is the grandchild of his master after All. My child against her grandchild. I would love to see his face.

I took back Tomura's and Kurogiri's memories and gave it to them. Tomura was quite mad. He was now hell bent on killing Kaminari our now little traitor and my son.

I don't mind really. I liked Tomura more. Even though his sorta my pawn. Well he was more to me then any other thing. Me having a child was only an experiment I wanted to see.

Would the child have one of the quirks I have. Or would the child be quirkless. Or would the child have All For One.

It seemed the last was the result. It was a magnificent creation. I let the child and mother be to see if he would notice. But the quirk had been remaining dormant until one for all matured in him.

How else was he able to use the previous users quirks. From my little brother all the way to my son. It been quite a comedic ride. All-might should have ended me when he had the chance. Now I'm going destroy everything he cares for.

I can hear Gigantomachia going up against Shigaraki. It may be harsh and may be torturous but that's how I brought the boy up.

Making him believe he murdered his family even though it was just an accident because he didn't know how to control his quirk. Of course I took a little part in that stage of his life a bit. Making sure no heroes came to aid him, had played of well. He was becoming more and more of my ideal successor.

I just have to make sure he doesn't come in contact with Midoriya Izuku. No Deku. That's what he calls himself. Deku. It suits him well.

If his anything like my brother, and all his followers, he'll try to save Tenko. What he deems evil are those like me he destroys. Tenko Shimura. He was a victim. Of course he'd try to save him.

The doctor has been very busy these days. We now have twice or more of the number of Nomus. The doctor has to do some tinkering with me as well.

I even gave back the memories of his little friends. All of them came crawling back to him. All of them. His little gang that went a destroyed the little camping trip.

I wish i got my hands on a quirk that allowed me to see the future. I can block out Almights little sidekick from getting an advantage. I could easily take his quirk but then were would be the fun after knowing the outcome.

Izuku POV

The number of Drifters had grown. Everyone was in their gear and so no one knew who was who but their drifter mark stood out proudly. Glowing in the colour of their aura in the dark. That's the difference between the real and a fake.

Madam Rift came up to me and looked down at me. Her blond hair framed her face a black eyepatch covered her right eye. Her left was startling gold and the white of her eye was black.

"You better have a good reason for calling the whole lot here" her voice was that of a stern mother

"Don't worry it won't take long, I think" I replied

"I'll let it slide once you tell me who you are?"

"I'm Izuku Midoriya" I say happily

I left the woman dumbstruck in place and went and stood in the center of the ware house we were located in.