2

It was finally time.

Izuku was on his way to pick up Eri. But then he realised something.

He sighed. Eri will have to wait a bit. He took a detour and on cue an explosion came. Izuku ran to the source.

He mingled with the crowd and finally found his way to the front. He saw his master's skinny form standing and holding onto a lamp post with a horror stricken look on his face.

For a second Izuku felt like running to him. But he held it together. Bakugou needed help.

He pulled his hood up, dawned his mask. It was simple. Just a plain white mask with black eye holes. Simple was best. Sometimes the scariest things could be the most simple.

The hooded boy walked out and all eyes turned to him. Izuku wondered what quirk he should use. He had so many he didn't know what to use.

Self destruction he thought

This villain had already tried to kill him once. And his reason to be a villain was a crappy one.

He walked up to the villain. Everyone gasped and began to panic. Bakugou was confused. The villain swung at Izuku. The moment his sludge hand reached the masked boy, it exploded. The villain exploded. The slime didn't seem to move it slowly began to change back into flesh. It was dead. Everyone stared in horror.

The heroes stood frozen. Bakugou sat frozen and looked up to the boy. Izuku's palm began to glow and he struck Bakugou in the chest. There were screams. As Bakugou screamed in pain.

Izuku's sixth sense quirk told him something was coming in fast. With one for all he jumped onto the building and looked down to his master.

He felt disgusted with himself. He just killed someone in the open. Almight launched at him. Izuku shot a blaze at him. It wasn't intended to hurt him just the wall as he teleported away.

Almight turned back to find the mark of the Drifters on the wall burning with bright flames.

The crowd and the heroes looked at it horror. A burning uppercase D with a feather intertwined in it.

Almight went to the blond boy who was staring at the mark. He quickly ripped his shirt to find the mark tattooed on to his chest.

Almight knew immediately to put this boy and his family under protection

Izuku sighed and walked out the alley he had teleported himself to. It was close to Eri's school.

He walked on over and was met with a smiling bundle of joy.

"How was your day" he asked

"It was great. What about you?" She asked. Her face changed immediately

"Deku-nii did something bad again did you" she asked

"Guess you could say that. I had to save a friend though" he defended

"No, Deku is a villain, but a good one. I can tell"

Izuku looked down at the girl. He sighed. He got down to her level.

"Eri-chan, promise me you won't become like me. I want you to grow up and be someone good"

"Is it okay if I become a hero" she asked sheepishly

Izuku couldn't be happier

"Yes Eri, I want you to become a hero" he told her with a smile

Izuku and Eri lived in a simple apartment. None of the members knew who he was. No one did. He was a ghost. He was safe. Eri was safe. As long as he stayed low.

Izuku latest deed was bitting him in the neck. Eri was asleep. He summoned a sentient being to watch over her so he could for walk.

Bakugou was mad. He was saved by a villain and then marked. His mother was freaking out. She had gone to visit the shitty nerd's mom and when she got the news she went crazy

For some reason he found a familiar feeling coming off from the villain. It was as though he knew him from somewhere.

He couldn't concentrate on his work. He just felt really mad. He looked for something to do and decided to go for a walk.

Izuku didn't bother about bringing his mask. He was tired and didn't want see that thing at the moment. He still needed to mark more people. His friends, Almight, Aizawa, his mom, gran Torino... He felt drained.

It was pretty dark. Izuku leaned on the railing of a bridge and looked out

"Deku?" He heard a familiar voice

Bakugou was just walking and then he saw him. Curly green hair. Freckles on his cheek. Face facing nothing staring out at nothing.

Bakugou froze. It was the shitty nerd. He didn't know what to do and so he just called out to him

"Deku?"

Izuku mentally face palmed. He was cornered.

Shit

Shit

Shit

He thought. I shouldn't hand come out fro this stupid walk. Damn it I'm not ready to see Kachan. Hell I'm not ready for anyone to recognize me. Shit. What should I do. I should run. Should I teleport. No that will confuse him. I'm still quirkless to him.

"DEKU!??" Bakugou shouted and turned the boy around.

Bakugou froze when he saw him. Face to face. It was him. It was Midoriya Izuku.

"Y-yo..." Izuku said awkwardly

"Y-yo?" Bakugou replied

"YO?!?!?! Are fucking messing with me!?!?!"

"Where the fuck have you been?"

"Why are you to out late?" A gruff voice came from behind them

Both turn to see a scruffy man, in need of sleep. Bakugou feels as though he somehow knew this man.

Aizawa was doing his rounds when he suddenly heard shouting. He followed it and found a spiky blond and a curly green head.

The boys looked familiar but he couldn't put a finger on where he had met them.

Izuku could see what they were feeling. It was written all over their faces. He alone knew every thing.

Izuku needed to get away now.

"Kachan could you let go of me" he asked

"Let go, let go? Fuck you I'm not!!!!!" Bakugou shouted

Aizawa raised an eyebrow at the two

"You've been fucking gone for two years and you want me let go!!!!"

"Do you have any idea what happened to your mother. What the fuck is wrong with you!?!?"

Aizawa was being completely ignored

"I do, I visit her everyday. Just not normally"

Izuku replied trying to break free. Bakugou wasn't letting go

Izuku sighed in disbelief. He was an idiot

"You both know that there's a possible drifter around these parts" Aizawa said gaining their attention

"I'm going to kill the bastard when I see him!!!" Bakugou shouted at the pro

"The Drifters won't harm you"

Izuku sighed once more. He needed to get out of this and fast. But Aizawa was right here. It would probably be his only chance at the moment

Izuku broke free and stumbled back. Aizawa caught him and then Izuku's hand began to glow as he burns the mark onto him.

Bakugou freezes.

Aizawa drops to his knees in pain and Bakugou finally moves but Izuku was now long gone

Did he really just see what he just saw. Was he the villain that saved him. Aizawa pulled up his sleeve to find the drifter symbol tattooed on to his hand

That only confirmed that Izuku was the one who saved him