4

The actions the villain was taking was confusing. Naomasa thought it was random. Even Yagi, but the feeling of familiarity was their clue.

It was as though they knew the boy but at the same knew nothing about. They decided to try and make contact.

But how was the question.

The villain had stopped coming to visit his mother and his whereabouts were completely unknown

Bakugou was mad. He promised that he was going to kill deku. Even though he acted as though he didn't care for his family, it was quite the opposite. His family was the one thing he cared about most. More than his life. Deku you made a big mistake hurting my parents he thought.

Every time he looked at the mark tattooed on his chest he got pissed. It was as though it was taunting him. It was as though Deku was telling him the he was stronger. He was pissed. He had been frequently visiting Inko because she to was family.

He felt disgusted. Deku had hurt his mom. He was a true villain in his eyes. As he made his way to the hospital, a certain dual coloured hair boy caught his attention.

They were side by side and turned and faced each other at the same moment. Bakugou somehow felt annoyed as though he knew him.

Todoroki felt as though he had met this spiky sand blond somewhere.

"Have we met before" both ask at the same time

Bakugou grew annoyed

Todoroki thought what a coincidence.

"What are you doing here" Bakugou questioned. He was now ever so paranoid about those around him

"I'm visiting my mother. I haven't seen her in a long time and came to check up on her to make sure she safe"

"Safe?"

"She was marked by the Drifter" Todoroki said with a scowl

"Guess we're in the same boat. I'm here to visit my aunt" Bakugou said walking in

Todoroki follows behind. Things were really confusing for him. It was as though he had woken up one day and all his hatred for his father had disappeared.

It was the same for his father. He had suddenly just changed one day. He became a better person. There was no more harsh training and he was starting to become part of the family. And so when he found his father raging for the first time in a long time, he wondered why. And so when he got the news about his mother. Fuyumi tried her best not have the house burned down. She had to call her brother to help stop him and his father.

The nurses was shocked to see Todoroki. Bakugou was confused. But shook it off. Apparently Inko's room was right next to the mother of Todoroki.

When Bakugou entered, he swiped every corner to make sure no invisible villain was around.

"Thank you Katsuki but Izuku is not here"
Inko said with a chuckle

"But aunt that guy could be anywhere. He hurt you and your friend" Bakugou argued

"No he didn't" Inko retorted pouring

"Aunt.." Bakugou let out a sigh

"Izuku marked you as well. Haven't you wondered why?" She asked

This caught the boy by surprise. He hadn't questioned why he was marked. Why his parents were marked and why the pro hero was marked or the woman next door.

"His watching over us" Inko said with a smile

"Okay aunt it's time you got some rest" Bakugou helped her lie down after helping her with her meds.