3

Once again Bakugou was at home. His mother was fuming now that a pro hero had brought him home.

"Right after you got attacked and marked" she said. She was both worried and angry. Masaru Bakugou sat clenched fist on the sofa

"Thank you Erasure Head" she thanked the pro

"No need for the thanks, but I'll have to ask your son some questions. He seemed to have known the drifter"

Mitsuki froze and Masaru

"Katsuki what have you been doing" she asked fearing the worst

"Nothing old hag! When I get my hands on that bastard I'm gonna kill him" he says shouting

But then his tantrum suddenly dies down. Mitsuki and her husband were confused in their son's sudden change in mood

"It was Izuku mom" he says

"His the one who saved me and marked me. He gave erasure head one just now too"

To prove the point Aizawa pulled up his sleeve to show the D and the feather.

"He turned into a villain"

"No. That can't be. The boy always wanted be a hero. Inko. No, no. Katsuki are lying"

"This is definitely the kid I saw" Aizawa says handing Mistuki a photo frame. It had little Izuku and Katsuki. The time when they were four and barely knew anything about the world.

Suddenly she got a call. It was from the mental hospital.

She dropped the phone.

"It's Inko" she says to her husband

She runs out immediately, her husband and son after her. Erasure Head following Behind.

"Mitsuki what happened?!" Masaru shouted

"Inko. The doctor said she was attacked"

Just like that the family was off. Being the pro hero Aizawa followed them.

When they arrived at the scene, they found Inko staring out into space.

Aizawa asked what happened. They said she was screaming in pain and then when she stopped the Drifters mark was tattooed on her back.

"That damn bastard did it it his mother as well" Bakugou said almost shouting

Izuku was in the room. It was time he plan into action. This day was the day his life had changed and so he decided this was the day he he begin his plan.

He was going to mark Bakugo's parents. They were sorta like family.

As he reached out his invisible hands he didn't count Aizawa to be there. Aizawa spun and kicked. His foot hitting Izuku in the chest.

Izuku flew back and crashed a table. The Bakugous turned to see and found a teen in black and a plain mask.

"Get out!!!" Aizawa ordered

Masaru carried Inko and ran out, his wife following from behind. Bakugou stayed with Aizawa.

"Kid you too!" Aizawa shouted

"This is damn Deku, he can't beat me" Bakugou retorted

Bakugou was dead wrong. Izuku charged at him. Aizawa could only suppress a number of quirks at a time. When he realized the villain had more than the maximum number he could erase he knew this would be a problem.

A single blow to the gut and Bakugou was out like a light. Izuku knew it would take a lot to take out Aizawa and he wasn't skilled enough to take him down even though he knew most of his moves.

He stuck a needle in him. Instant sleeping drug. The man dropped to the floor. He wasn't fast enough to react. At the same point Masaru had came back to help but was greeted with a hand on his shoulder as Izuku burned the Drifters mark onto him.

The man screamed

"MASARU!!!!" Mitsuki screamed and Izuku launched at her. Masaru tackled Izuku, his mask falling off.

The couple stared at the young boy they once knew to have been their son's friend. The bright green eyes the boy once had were dull and lifeless. Izuku picked up his mask and placed it back on his face.

"Izuku?" Masaru said walking to him but was greeted with a fist to the gut. It surprised him at how strong this frail looking boy was. Like his son that had suffered from this blow earlier he too was out.

Mitsuki tried to fight back but ended up getting grabbed and having the mark burned onto her shoulder

Mitsuki let out a shriek and dropped

She stared at the once innocent and hero loving boy. How did turn into this. Before she passed out, she witnessed him take of his mask. Izuku eyes sparkled with tears.

"Sorry Aunty, please take care of mom. I won't be able to visit anymore" and with those words heard she was out.

Tsukachi Naomasa had a hard time trying to piece the puzzle together. The Drifters were are a troublesome group. They were villains taking the law into their own hands and killing of each other. They went after the villain and heroes too. Petty criminals and so fort.

And now the leader of them all had just attacked and marked a local family with a pro hero

The child was marked during the day. He was attacked by a villain and held hostage. The leader of the Drifters was at the scene and killed the wannabe villain. Marked the boy and left a burning mark on the wall.

The boy then runs into 'Deku' as he would call him again that night. Pro hero Erasure Head found them and the was attacked and marked

The mother of the villain was also marked by him, and the parents of the boy and another woman. The wife of the no.2 hero.

Endeavour was furious. Calling in to the detective demanding him to give all the information he had on the boy. The man sighed and continued on with his work. He kept on looking at the picture of the boy.

In the photo he had a bright sunshine smile while with his mother. He was quirkless but then had a quirk.

Midoriya Izuku was a mystery but he felt as though he knew the boy. His friend Yagi Toshinori or better known as All-Might sat before him.

"Have you ever encountered someone like this" Naomasa asked

"We are not making this public because if it gets out the leader is doing this than the lackeys will do the same"

"I agree. The leader from what the young Bakugou has said was a boy he once knew"

"Toshi have you ever met him" Naomasa asked. The feeling of knowing this boy was nagging at him

"No, I believe not, unless your talking about my attempt to capture him after killing the sludge villain"

False

Naomasa looked up to his friend in surprise. The man never lied to him. In fact he was terrible at lying.

"Toshi you just lied" he said to him

Yagi looked confused. What did he lie about?

"What Did I lie about?" He asked

"You know the boy"

"I don't think so"

False

"You just lied again" Naomasa replied

"One question, is the boy familiar" there was something going on here. It seemed as his friend was lying without knowing. Either that or something was making him lie

"I'll be truthful so I can prove myself, yes the boy is familiar. It breaks my heart when I see him. It makes me feel as a failure"

"I too have a feeling of knowing the boy" Naomasa told him

Now they were even more confused