6

Izuku and Eri stood in front of the UA dorms. Izuku gulped down his saliva. Eri held onto his hand.

"Nii-chan will be fine" she tried to reassure him. Her shaking as she said that, didn't help the villain teen.

The two didn't have much, and they allowed Eri to stay with him in the dorm. May be it was because of the quirks. Yeah it was definitely that.

The moment he opened the door all eyes were on the two. Izuku sweat bullets. Eri hid behind his leg.

"You must be the last one" Iida said appearing before him

"I am Iida Tenya, you are..."

"Akagami Kuronuske, call me Kuro" Izuku replied holding out his hand

Iida took it and shook it and welcomed the black haired teen and the silver haired girl in.

Everyone was there. Izuku felt like crying. He needed to hold it together.

"Hey there, welcome to the door of class 1A. I'm Ashido Mina" said Ashido with her bright smile

"Ah it's you" Uraraka Ochaco said appearing before him.

He was using all his will power to hold himself back. Sure he saw at the exam, but he had passed out before he could talk with her more.

Izuku just smiled.

Everyone sat around in the common room. Everyone. Izuku sat with them, Eri sitting beside him.

"Is she your younger sister" Yaoyorozu asked

"Ah yes. The principal was generous enough to let my sister stay with me since there is no one to watch over her" Kuro replied

"So we got a siscom bastard in the class" Bakugou snickered

"So we have a prick in the class" Izuku retorted. He was going to make it hard for him to see through his facade.

Bakugou snapped. It was the first time someone retorted confidently at him. The hid before him, reminded him of Deku. It pissed him off greatly.

"Say that again, damn fucking four eyes" Bakugou shouted

Izuku quickly placed his hands over Eri's ears. "Do refrain from cursing in front of my sister" Izuku kindly stated

"Yeah man, calm down" Kirishma tried to calm the fuming boy

"Would like me to show you to your rooms" Iida offered

"Thanks man" Izuku replied and followed with Eri.

After unpacking everything. Izuku and Eri made their way down to make something to eat. At the same time their to be homeroom teacher called for a meeting in the common room.

Izuku was nervous as was Eri. Aizawa stood in front of them all. He saw Akagami and his sister, Bakugou and others.

Aizawa POV

"Wait your our teacher?!" Bakugou asked in surprise

"Something wrong with that" I shot back

"Shouldn't you people be looking for deku!" Bakugou shouted

I noticed something. The Akagami siblings flinched. The girl more so.

"Who's Deku" someone asked

"The damn Drifter leader" Bakugou snarled.

"Wait you know him" Kaminari asked walking up to the angry blond

"There is a reason why you all were put into this dorm. We were originally planning to have you all move in to the dorms by the end of the semester but, the reason why we had you guys move in now was the high drifter activity"