9

Izuku POV

It was amazing. I couldn't find Dabi.

Kachan definitely seemed to be out of it. I'm really sorry, I mentally apologized.

He was shaking and looked like he was trying to hold back tears.

"You okay buddy" I asked

"Leave me alone!!!" He yelled at me and ran out.

"Dude's really moody today" Kaminari joked

Aizawa sensei then walked in.

"Why do you look more tired than usual" I asked. Already knowing the answer

"Its none of your concern"

Aizawa POV

I had the most horrid dream. Was it even a dream. In the dream I was with my class. Everyone was in my current class was in my class except Akagami. In his place was Midoriya.

Midoriya.

I couldn't help him.

He was my student. He was the problem child of this class. He was the most heroic of them all.

Those weren't dreams and I knew it. Eri was In there. I wondered why I'd dream about a girl I didn't know. The girl was like my own daughter. That's why I had a sense of familiarity.

Something happened. The last parts of my dream was Midoriya activating a quirk making him glow brightly.

I knew it wasn't a dream. They were memories. Midoriya used a quirk to rewind everything.

I knew Akagami knew something. He was definitely an actual drifter.

The memories came back quickly in one night I needed time to process it. Today, today the press would break in. There's a traitor and USJ will be attacked.

Right now I knew the drifter mole. I needed to do something. I couldn't hold back my anger.

I was angry at myself, angry at the boy in front of me, angry just angry at how much of a horrible teacher I am.

"Akagami outside now"

The whole class looked at us confused

"Did I do something wrong"

I activated Erasure to make a point he ain't hiding anything from me anymore. The moment I did, I knew. I almost buckled over from surprise. The police and heroes were running all over the city looking for.him but he was right here.

Midoriya

All the class was present except Bakugou. I can deal with him later. I walked away  And he followed

When we were out of ear shot I turned to him.

"What are you planning" I asked

"What are you talking about?" He replied

"Damn it Midoriya, stop playing this torture game!!!" I shouted pulling him by the collar

I was angry

I was glad

This kid was really a problem child

"Hahaha...hai, hai, I'm sorry" he apologized and I let him down

"Lets talk were no one can here us" he said and tapped my shoulder. Next thing I knew we were in the roof of someplace.

I looked around and noticed it was a hospital. The hospital were his mother was being held