23

"1 2 & 3, 1 2 & 3" Aizawa counted as he drilled the aspiring heroes.

All using nothing but raw strength to pull Mt. Lady.

They had gotten some heroes into loop and now they were helping with training.

Those raising their physical strength were those that were long and midrange fighters. It was torture. It was the training camp but at school.

It was a weekend and all teachers and heroes were training the students. They alternated from pushing their quirks to the limit and then their bodies.

As for Kaminari and Izuku it was also the same.

Except this Kaminari was made to go beyond and was going full blast on electricity that could kill even the strongest electric type.

As for Izuku, he was going head to head with the man that had brought down the ultimate villain twice. Well once now. Izuku was getting pummeled. Almight wasn't holding back

Make matters worse he was going against two. Almight and gran Torino. The self torture was brutal. It was a million times worse than before.

Shinsou who had transferred into the Hero course late never went through this. But now he knew what kind of man his teacher was.

The man sat at the top of Mt. Lady's head as he egged on the others to move their ass.

The top heads of the Drifters were also there.

Madam Rift had never seen such torture or even inflicted it.

Hanamori had fainted and Ryo and Gouda were wondering if these kids were even human.

As for Shiro.

He had long disappeared

A white tiger could be seen going up against ectoplasm clones. He had went with the norm and joined the hell training.

Screaming could be heard. The remaining Drifters looked up in time to see their young leader slammed into the earth.

"Come on now young Midoriya, is that all you got" Almight taunted with his smile

"Full cowling! 1000%!!!!!!!!" The boy shouted and launched at his master

All-might simply used the boy's force on himself. Slamming him into the ground. For the umpteenth time. As Gran Torino landed on him as a combo.

Are normal person would have been paste.

Is there such a thing as normal now. The Drifters wondered

"What are you all waiting for" asked the bear, dog, cat, mouse thing known as the principal of UA.

The four looked at him confused.

"You're young friend had gotten the message, you all should get started as well" he urged

Well they got kicked into it. By the end of the day, no one could stand. Every student and drifter that were there remained half dead in their place.

By tomorrow they would go on to their internships and spread the word. And also do some serious work instead of being guest.

Time skip... next day

"Remember what you are supposed to do"

"Yes sensei..." They said still feeling drained. Their eyes were lifeless. All of them. Their eyes were lifeless.

Todoroki thought his training with his father was torture. This was on another  level. He looked as though his spirit had left his body.

Izuku looked just as dead. His first round with Almight was him passing out from complete overuse of all quirks was using. Not even his regeneration ability could hold up.