26

"LET THE EXAMS BEGIN!!!!" Almight called out

The first Present Mic and Jirou/Koda team. Jirou.

Present Mic got a new quirk called Amplifier. It just makes whatever sound he makes louder. Which mean his scream is twice as loud. And a clap will sound like thunder. Will blast you back and deafen you at point blank range.

Jirou got a quirk called Siren. She can turn her voice into a weapon. Well she just turned into a mini Present Mic with a higher pitched voice plus the stereo speakers on her calves channeling her heart beat just added to her arsenal.

Everyone in the monitoring room listening in had to block out their ears. It was a battle of sound and voice.

One thing about this quirk users is their ears are stronger and so they can withstand their own sounds.

As Present Mic was busy battling Jirou's voice with his own he didn't realize what sneaking up on him...

A bull almost the size of Almight stood behind the blond man.

Koda Kouji can shapeshift into whatever animals in existence but will have enhanced strength, size and speed.

An army little, big, small animals surrounding him. Koda the bull let out a puff

Present Mic turned around.

R.I.P. Present Mic

Koda charged at the man and threw him in the air. The pro came falling down only to get picked up by birds and have all sorts of animals attack him.

Everyone turned to each other in the and noted not to mess with the two.

Next match was Mina and Kaminari against Nezu. Nezu decided to stay single quirked.

Last time he was in a Crain this time he was no where to be seen. All of a sudden an army of Zero points and other robots popped out of no where. But they weren't like the ones at the exam.

A screen on a zero pointer flashed on.

"Hello students, let me introduce you to these battle bots I invented myself. They are made to withstand any kind of quirk and so have fun" the rodent said he laughed crazily

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!" Both Mina and Kaminari shouted as they ran for their lives

The two tried to take out the robots. Just like Nezu said they made to counter quirks.

"Kaminari we're going to escape" Mina shouted as she scooped up the boy and used the giant spider limbs to jump over the Zero point robot"

"I'll hold them back and you get out of here" the girl said tossing her most powerful acid at the pillars of a fake metal building.

It came crashing down onto the robots. The robots crawled out without a scratch

"Idiot! No! Kirishma will have my ass for that!" The boy shouted

But it was to late the girl had already begun swinging him. Kaminari thought he might be sick. Mina was just about let go when all of a sudden Kaminari grabbed her instead converting all his electricity into strength and throwing the girl to the exit.

"Ladies first whey!" He says giving a thumbs up as he falls

Ashido lands outside the gate using the spider legs to catch herself.

The gate announces them passing. Nezu catches Kaminari with a robot and smiles happily to see his students grown.

"That's the man!!!" Kirishma shouted and fist pumped the air

Next was Mineta and Sero against Midnight. Sero got a quirk that allowed him to stick to walls. He noted he was becoming a spider man. Stop going to another universe! Izuku had shouted at him. Sero tapes his mouth with flex tape.

As for Mineta. His quirk was upgraded. He can make the balls on his head explode and cover up an area. Perfect for setting a trap and suffocating people. And perfect for capturing people.

So the match ended quickly with Mineta capturing Midnight not giving her a chance to try out her new quirk.

Everyone jaw dropped while Izuku was laughing his head off.

Uraraka and Aoyama was up next with Thirteen. Uraraka got a gravity amplification quirk. So anything makes floats and then she can amplify the gravity and make the object come crashing down like a comet.

Thirteen choice to stay single quirked. The battle ended quickly this time with Aoyama doing the pinning and Uraraka snapping on the cuffs.

All and all the matches were ending with the passing. With some different results from last time.

Ojiro and Iida captured Power loader. The pro got a quirk allowing him to manipulate steel. Ojiro's new quirk armour. A transforming type quirk allowing him to grow  unbreakable armour plates on his body

As was upgraded. He also had engine added onto his elbows like his brother

They somehow over powered the pro and cuffed him. Ojiro was thankful they didn't have to do that embracing escape plan from last time

Shouji and Hagakure also passed. Hagakure quirk was also upgraded. Now she can whatever clothes she's wearing invisible by will along with whatever she touches. Works great when you have invisible weapons now one knows about.

Though being invisible didn't quite help when the pro your going against got a quirk that allowed him switch his sight to different modes.

Snipe got a quirk that allowed him to see in the dark, and infrared.

As for Shouji, he got a simple enhanced speed and strength quirk. Breaking a steam pipe blocking out Snipe's vission and gaining against him with a head on battle. As Hagakure made her way out

Tokoyami and Asui vs Ectoplasm.

Tokoyami gained the ability to travel through shadows and manipulate them. It helps to fully recharge dark shadow plus with his ability to create weapons from the shadows it became a battle on two fronts.

Ectoplasm got a strength quirk. The result was the same as last time.

Satou and Kirishima vs Cementoss. Satou got a speed quirk to match up with his strength quirk. Cementoss had his quirk upgraded. So they were fighting against a monster cause the pro used the cement to cover himself and became a monster.

How they passed. Satou kept pounding Kirishma, really fast and really hard and tossed him at their monster teacher and had him release all the power. Cementoss not expecting that and got knocked out.

Now only three matches to go. Almight vs Shinsou and Bakugou

And

Yaoyorozu and Todoroki vs Aizawa.

Aizawa has a big surprise for his children. The monster of man will now show what happens when you break your limits....

..................................................................................

A/N: if y'all read my other book then y'all know how strong our favorite Dadzawa/ will be😁😁😁😁