1

A dark green haired teen walks down the street. Phone in one hand as he looks up the latest news on heroes. A young girl with long wavy silver holding his other hand as she nibbled on her candy apple.

Eri looked up the her green haired saviour. She didn't know much about the boy. She knew he was a villain, but would a villain save a girl he knew nothing about.

This boy was a mystery. Even though he was a villain, he was never cruel to her. He was never used her for anything. All he did was care for her. It was as though he knew everything about her.

"Deku-nii" Eri said finding a picture of the boy on a poster on a light post.

The emerald green eyes looked at the girl and then followed her line of sight. A missing poster of a boy he once knew. That boy was long gone. He needed to be. It was best for everyone.

He ripped the poster off. Squashed into a ball and burned it with his quirk.

Izuku had been kidnapped, had quirks forced upon him, forced to watch his friends die, forced to see his master meet an untimely death with his mother and many more he cared for fade from existences. All by the hands of his father.

The worst villain of them all. All for One. The villain had forced all his quirks onto him. Trying to turn his son into his ultimate weapon. Izuku didn't let him succeed

He had been chosen to be the successor of the greatest hero but he was never able to fill his shoes.

And so he came back.

He rewound everything to the way it once was. He took away every memory of everyone in the world making them forget that they have already lived the five years.

If he were to give back those memories to many people it would 've like looking into ones future but to the people who knew him, it would be a life that had him. Izuku had become a hero to save people but he couldn't save them and so with his second chance he would protect them in the shadows.

His first act was to save Eri. He retained all his quirks from his previous life and took Eri from Chisaki.

With this Sir Nighteye won't die. He still had one for all but with every thing reversed there would be two to hold the power. Mirio was bound to inherit it.

His plan was simple he would change everything and so no one would suffer. With Eri by his side a medical mask on they found themselves at a scene were a villain was attacking.

He remembered this as clearly as yesterday. Actually he was reliving this. Kamui woods about to capture the villain and then Mt. Lady swooping in and knocking out the villain.

Izuku chuckled at the sight of Kamui woods feeling down. If he only knew that them both would be a power couple in just a year

Izuku had work to do today. Bakugou was going to get captured by a villain today. He needed to bring Eri to her school.

He helped the girl with controlling her quirk. She had enough control over it to interact with people. After dropping of the girl he went about his day.

He was the head of a villain organisation known as the 'Drifters'. They were not petty villains. They were villains with a reason. He accepted people who had been wrongfully accused, those they were looked down by the society, the quirkless, those told that they were villains because of their quirks, those that didn't have a fair life and so fort.

Those that didn't want to be villains but had no choice to become one. These were victims of this superhuman society he wanted to protect. Though he may say villain they were pretty much a vigilante group, but they were villains none the less.

Taking the law into their own hands were the heroes can't venture to.

Izuku wondered what he would do for the day. Maybe visit his mother. Though he says visit, it was mostly meant turning invisible and walking into his mother's hospital room and watching her. As creepy as it may seem it was the only thing he could do to be close to her.

Ever since he ran away, his mother had broken down and hospitalized. She had slowly been getting better, thanks to a friend she made in the hospital and of all people it was Todoroki's mother. Both were getting better.

Izuku teleported into the room placing a bundle of fresh flowers in the vase. His mother was with Rei Todoroki when he did.

"Inko don't you think you should tell someone about this" Rei said looking slightly terrified

"No, no, it's fine. There's no harm done" Inko replied with a smile. Izuku stood in a corner and watched the two woman chat

"Who do you think is sending you these flowers and in such a way" Rei asked still worried

"I'm not sure. But I have a hunch but it can't be true"

Mom your hunches are always right

Just then...

"Yo Inko I'm here" Mrs Bakugou comes slamming in

Is it okay to let someone like that in a mental hospital. Izuku wondered holding his chest. He thought his heart was going to jump put.

"Oi Rei-san nice to see you"

The green haired woman chuckled and the white haired smiled gleefully. Izuku noted that him Bakugou, and Todoroki were male versions of their mother's. Though Todoroki still had half red and a blue-green eye and the scar.

If his whole head was white and both eyes grey and had no scar he would be just like his mom.

"Oh seems the mystery man brought you flowers again" said Mitsuki with a sly smile

"It's not like that" Inko says.

"Then who keeps bringing you flowers" she asked

"I think it's Izuku" Inko says with a smile

Rei looked at with a smile and took her hand. Mitsuki looked hurt. Izuku did run away two years ago. Rei knew how she felt. Her eldest son did run away as well.

"Bakugou is going to UA next spring isn't he" Inko asked

"Yeah the brats head strong on being the number one hero"

"I believe my youngest is also going to attend" Rei said looking down

"They would have been good friends" Inko says sadly

If you only knew mom. Izuku thought. Izuku left before it could get any more heart clenching. He teleported himself to a cafe. He checked the time a few more hours before he could go pick up Eri.

He sighed and decided to find something to pass the time.

He decided to check the news on information about what his group was doing.

First to pop up said that the villain organisation known as the Drifters were responsible for the murder of a serial killer.

The second said that the Drifters had brought down a mafia gang slaughtering all members.

Izuku didn't like killing but he does his research and had already lived this life. He knows what these people do. So he sent his group after them.

Many of them had suffered from them as well. It was cleaning the streets and revenge.

Izuku made to always track every member. Most were not active because they were under his protection. These were people who had lost hope in everyone and the family of his members.

The people in his group were of all ages. These were victims of society. His complex brain could easily track every single one as easy as breathing. He still needed to mark a few more people

His friends and also family