⭐️FortyNine- News⭐️

Comenzar desde el principio

"YOU WILL TRY THE FUNNEL CAKE! YOU HAVE NO CHILD-HOOD IF YOU HAVE NEVER EATEN A FUNNEL CAKE DAMNIT!" He screamed angrily. "Ok, ok, calm down I'll-" but he cut me off by screaming, "AND ITS MY JOB TO MAKE SURE YOU LIVE YOUR FULLEST LIFE! SO TRY SOME!" He screamed.

"I PROMISE YOU WON'T REGRET IT! IT WILL BE THE MOST BEST DECISION OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE! YOU MUST TRUST ME AND-" but I covered his mouth with my hand. "I said a long time ago that I would try it." I smiled.

He shrunk down and moved my hand slowly while his entire face became dark red. "O-oh, You did?" He asked and I nodded. "Sorry...go ahead." He whispered. I tore off a small piece of the so called funnel cake and glanced at Jimin, then I ate the small piece....

Crunchy yet soft....

Warm and powdery...

It taste odd...

But...

It's fucking delicious.

"We might have to get another one." I mumbled taking another bite. Jimin clapped his hands while squealing happily. "I told you!" He squealed. We both ate the whole funnel cake then got another one and walked out to the car while eating it.

"Aish, I'm ready to go home." Jimin mumbled while holding me close. He flipped off a small group of guys who where staring at me, and then he stopped walking. Oh god, this never ends well.

"Bitch the fuck?!" One of them yelled. "Don't bitch the fuck me, don't be looking at my damn mans." Jimin yelled. "Ok Jimin, lets go home." I said calmly but he pushed me away. Oh god here we go. At least Jin isn't here, because they would already be fist fighting.

"I can look at whoever the fuck I want to bitch, and right now I want to look at that snack." The boy snapped. "And isn't shit your short ass gonna do." Another one backed him up. "You don't want to fucking try me bitch, I will fucking hunt you down with all my hoes!" Jimin yelled while clapping his hands.

I gently pulled on his hoodie, "Jimin-ah that's enough." I warned while trying to drag him away. But he slapped my hand away. "Or what bitch?! Bring your funky ass hoes! He could steal yo mans within two seconds, and ain't no hoes gon stop him." He yelled. Jimin laughed.

"Him?! Steal my mans, bitch please. He's mine, and besides, you couldn't handle him even if you tried. Which yo uncle ass, horse teeth, bug-eyed, looking troll ass. Take your shitty nails on somewhere else!" Jimin yelled and the group gasped.

I never understood these kind of fights. Who are you offending?

"Bitch I know you did not say anything about my nails." The tall one laughed. "And so what if I did?" Jimin asked tilting his head while batting his eyelashes. "I will fuck you up!" He screamed and tried lunging at Jimin.

I quickly pulled Jimin behind me and grabbed the boy by his shirt. He looked up at me with fearful eyes. "I think that's enough." I mumbled and push him gently while taking Jimin's hand. "We are going home." I mumbled and dragged Jimin away.

"Watch your back bitch!" The group yelled. "You watch your fucking back, I'll fucking pull up with all my bitches! All my bitches! And we will fuck your ugly ass nails up! With yo hoe lookin-" I cut him off by picking him up and walking away.

He kept pulling towards them and yelling angrily. I really don't want him to start a fight he can't win. There are six of them and one of him, they would definitely win. And I would end up beating all of there asses. Which I really don't want to do.

"Those bitches really are trying me, just watch, just watch when I tell Jin, Lisa, IU, and Min-Jung." He rambled on. I rolled my eyes and gently kissed him, which quickly shut him up. I kissed his nose and set him down in the passenger seat and gently shut the door.