Orange Fire PART 1

Ok I know I said I was going to make a bonus chapter, but I decided that I should probably get on with the main story, and warning lots of angst and Virgil being a jerk.

Virgil pov

I changed into what I found in the bathroom closet, black skinny jeans, an orange t-shirt and a black plaid jacket. I walked into living room and glared at Lesley, who seemed to not notice him. Who knows I could literally just run away but that would risk getting my friends hurt. I

I walked to the apartment and grabbed my key out of my pocket. I walked in to the apartment quietly and saw Roman and Patton asleep on the couch. They looked like they just went through mid life crisis! I walked over to them careful not to make a sound as a tear slid down my cheek. I wiped away quickly. I looked on the coffee table and saw that they had called Logan. A few more silent tears slid down my cheeks but I didn't care. I went to my room and grabbed my stuff, clothes, makeup, car keys, school work, then something caught my eye. I saw a note on my dresser that I didn't notice before. I grabbed it and started reading.

'Virgil please, if you find this note, we need you

Logan needs you

Please find some way to contact us. Love Patton'

I sighed. I grabbed the note and slid it into my bag. I walked out my bedroom, well used to be, door and walked to Logan's. I walked in and saw his journel thingy. I wrote him a little goodbye note explaining my actions and closed the book. I grabbed one of the books me and Logan had read together and put it in my bag. I saw Patton's camera on his desk for some reason. I grabbed it and took a picture of myself and wrote on the back. I slid it into his journel and left.

I entered Lesley's apartment and dropped my bag off in my room. I walked into the living room to see Lesley wasn't there. I sat down and thought about what happened in the last 48 hours. I had a fight with Logan, I calmed him down even after he went crazy, I saved Patton and Roman from a crazy abusive witch, I am now trapped with that said witch. I heard footsteps and looked up to see Lesley then a bright flash of orange. "Night Virgil." was the last thing I heard before I lost consciousness.

Le time skip

Roman pov

I walked with Patton to school, and instead of feeling excited like I usually am I was nervous. Was Virgil even coming to school? Would something happen to me or Patton? Was Virgil even okay? How does he even know this guy? These thoughts kept swarming my head until Patton snapped his fingers in front of my face. "RoRo? we're at school." I shook my head and smiled warmly at Patton. "Sorry, I guess I zoned out." Patton giggled and smiled but I could tell he was sad.

We walked into the school and scanned the hall's till I saw a familiar feline. I walked up to him then froze to see who he was with. In fact Virgil looked different, one of his eyes were covered with his bangs, he had on a leather jacket and an orange t-shirt. "Virgil?" I asked as Patton walked up behind me. Virgil stopped talking to Lesley and looked over at me. Virgil hissed which caused me o back up in surprise. "What do You want?" Virgil said harshly his tail beginning to swish. "Are you feeling alright?" Virgil just chuckled, but it didn't sound like his normal laugh. "I was better before you showed up." Virgil said with venom in his voice. Lesley laughed and mumbled 'good one'. The hall seemed to get a bit quieter. "Look V, I seriously don't know whats wrong with you but you need to snap out of it!" I said shifting my stance a bit so I was a kind of in front of Patton. "Rather snap your neck, and I really don't know what your talking about.' Virgil said then smirked showing his fangs. The hall seemed to go completely silent. I turned my gaze from Virgil to Lesley and growled. "What did you do to him." I said as more of a command then a question. Virgil hissed again, his eye glowing a bit orange. "Look Roman I suggest you get out of here before I make you." Virgil said then grabbed, what I think was is new phone, out of his pocket. "Lincolns waiting for you, he found Daisy." Virgil said to Lesley. Lesley snapped his fingers and Virgils eye seemed to go full orange. "I'll be back soon." Lesley said then walked down the hall. Virgil started to call someone and took this as my cue to leave.

I walked out of math class and headed towards the cafeteria. Logan is not gonna want to hear this. I walked in and had about three people come up to me and asked me what happened this morning. I ignored them and walked to my table where my pack was sitting. I pulled out my phone and started to dial Logan's number. Logan answered quickly. "Is Virgil okay?" I fake scoffed. "Why hello to you to, and to answer your question no I don't think he's ok." I swear I could her Logans panic through the phone. "What do you mean?" Logan said clearly trying to keep his voice down. "Well ya see he kinda maybe sorta was hanging out with Lesley, was being extremely rude to me and Patton and his eyes went orange." I heard nothing from the phone for two minutes the Logan spoke up. "HOLY SH!T!!!!!!"