Confession

Ok just a warning! This chapter is going to very emotional! So all abord the angst train! Whoop Whoop! Also I had to fix the last chapter because I forgot that something happened so I rewrote that part! Sorry!

Logans pov

I looked at Virgil with concern. "Virgil, you don't understand-" Virgil glared at me, he looked heartbroken, and angry? "Oh I understand all right! I was being stupid and let my walls down!" Virgil snapped at me and got up. "I thought for once things were going my way..." Virgil started to cry more. I stood up and took a step forward but he flinched and backed up. "Virgil please, just listen to me!" I started to feel my own tears go down my cheeks. "No....." Virgil shook his head and backed up more. "Im done with feeling heartbroken....." Virgil started to shake. I put my hand on his shoulder and he looked up at me.

"I wish I never fell in love with you."

I froze. I tried to speak to Virgil again but he ran off deeper into the forest. I started to sob. "I love you to..."

Virgils pov

I ran deeper into the woods and didn't look back. I was crying uncontrollably. I found myself at a huge tree, but this one was different then the others. What was a willow tree doing here? I looked at the leaves that almost went to the ground. I climbed up to the highest branch and sat there, alone with my thoughts. My anxiety started to build up and soon I was in a panic attack. I heard my name being called but didn't care. I transformed into my cat form and curled up so I was harder to see. Damien walked through the trees Patton and Roman close behind, at least is isn't Logan.

I jumped down from the tree and transformed into my human form. From the looks the others gave me I could tell they were worried. "Kiddo whats going on? Logan just ran out of the forest crying his eyes out!" At the mention of Logan I felt my heart break a little more. I shook my head and walked past them and back into school.

When school was over I quickly grabbed my bag and got into my car. I drove to our apartment and raced up the stairs. I opened the door and ran into my room. I locked the door and sat on my bed. I felt miserable. A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door but didn't move nor answer. I heard a muffled 'hey kiddo! you okay?' I made a hum in response and laid back on my bed. I felt myself drift off into a restless sleep.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I grabbed it and saw that Logan was calling? Its Saturday why is he out of the house. I declined the call but he just called me again. I answered and found that it wasn't Logan, it was Roman. "Hey V...have you happened to see Logan anywhere?" So Logan did leave the apartment. "No...Why?" I said that's when I noticed how monotone my voice sounded. "Well he said he'd be home like two hours ago and hasn't returned, he left his phone in the kitchen and knowing Logan he usually wouldn't leave his phone." For some reason Virgil didn't care much but he should help anyways. "Kay ill go look for him."I sighed and threw my hood up not bothering to fix my makeup or hair. I walked out of my room and into Logans. Maybe something in here could help me find him. I looked around the room, the walls were a dark grey, the floor was made out of black wood planks, there was a whole wall that was turned into a bookshelf, on the opposite side of the wall was a bed with black framing and blue bedsheets. The room was pretty plain but something caught my eye. I walked towards the bookshelf wall and saw a shelf that had one book and a picture. I grabbed the picture and felt like I was about to cry. The picture was of me and Logan when we went park with Roman and Patton. We were having so much fun when Logan tripped and fell into the pond dragging me with him, and that's how the others found out my hate for water. The picture was me cuddling into Logan since he used a fire spell to dry himself off and I was freezing. Logan had his arms around me and was smiling that's when I noticed how much I missed his smile. I felt a tear slide down my cheek then rubbed my eyes. I put the picture back and grabbed the book off the shelf. It had no title so I opened it and started to read. Was this his diary? I smirked and then a thought came into my head. I knew I shouldn't but I really was curious. I flipped to yesterdays date.

'Me and Virgil got into a fight today. I tried to talk to him, to tell him how I feel but the look on his face. He looked heartbroken. I know my curse is gone cause this attraction I have towards Virgil is becoming more strong but the curse must still have an effect cause when I tried to tell him I just couldn't. After he ran away I broke down, I've never felt more hurt in my life. I ran to my only calm place, the willow forest. I really did and still do want to show Virgil this forest, im sure he would have loved it. After a few hours I came back and here I am writing this.'

I felt tears running down my cheeks. Why didn't I listen to him? I turned the page to find todays date, Logan had written this morning.

'Im going to go into the willow forest and probably stay there, after all it will be easier for me and Virgil to be away from each other. It is not to my pleasure that I had to leave but if I cant be by Virgils side I don't think I can even make eye contact.

I love him.'

I started to cry more and ran into my room. I grabbed my phone, a book Logan recommended me, a blank sketch book, a box of art supplies, a few bottles of water, apples and a bag of chips and stuffed them in my dufflebag. I was going to find that forest and Logan. The one problem is.... I have no idea where this forest is. I walked out my door to see Patton worrying on the couch and Roman trying to comfort him. "Virgil? can you please tell us what is going on? Pattons freaking out." I blinked away tears that were threatening to spill. "I was being stupid and broke something so im going out to fix it." Roman looked at me confused but I walked out the door grabbing my coat in case it started to rain. I grabbed out my phone and started to dial Damien. He picked up quickly. "Hello?" I took a deep breath. "Hi, look do you know where the willow forest is?" "Yeah but I wouldn't suggest going there, rumors say that the Sharpteeth hang out there." I felt Panic rise inside of me. "Look De where is it?" I asked harshly. "Jeez ok ok, its behind the old theatre, you just have to get past the huge wall that surrounds it." "Thanks dee" I hung it up and started running towards the old theatre. It shut down a few years ago after a bunch of werewolves that got into chemical that we call savege. If consumed in any way the host will go insane and lose control of their powers, well its different for different species. With werewolves and nekos they lost control of their forms and started to go on rampages, with witches sorcerers and ect, they went insane and lost control of their powers, with demons, angels fairies and vampires they lost their vision and started to go crazy. Eventually I got to the wall. I threw my bag over my shoulder and transformed into my panther form. I climbed up the wall and jumped down onto the grass. I put my nose in the air to find any scents. I ran into the forest after finding Logans scent. I ran and ran for what seemed like hours in pure panic. I eventually found Logans scent getting stronger but I caught another scent, well a few. I followed after the trail till something came into view. I hopped up onto a willow tree and slowly crepped forward. What I saw shocked me. Logan was just sitting there talking with.... Zoren?! I focused my hearing on them. "Look I still don't trust you but I don't care right now... you know what? Just kill me!" I felt my heart break as Zoren smiled. "I have something better." Zoren pulled something out of his pocket and gave it to Logan. "This will help with all of it." I saw that the Zorens friends started to back up and then started to run. Zoren shot up as soon as Logan drank it. As soon as Zoren was gone I jumped down and transformed into my normal form. Logan started to cough and fell to his knees. I ran to him sat beside him. I pulled him close and rubbed circles in his back. I looked at the empty vile on the ground and picked it up. Savege?

"Logan, im sorry."

I grabbed out my phone and dialed the authorities and Patton and Roman. "Cmon Logan just stay with me a bit longer." Logan started to mumble something under his breath. "Lo your gonna have to speak up for me." I felt tears whelming up in my eyes. "I love you Virgil." Logan passed out just as Patton and Roman got here. "Oh no.... Virgil what happened?" I passed the vile to Roman and he froze in shock. "Zoren was here and gave it to him." I stated as a tear rolled down my cheek. The cops got appeared through the trees. "Virgil Storm? I need you to come with me." I nodded and followed one of the police officers out of the trees.

Next chapter hopefully will be about Patton and Roman! So see ya later noodles, poodles and nonbinary doodles!