10. Let's Go Dream Team

Start from the beginning

"Bunjee jump," Sungkyu hyung said.

"That's right. Who wouldn't notice that 80 meters high Bunjee jump course," the host said which made us all amused.

"It's that high??" Katie amusedly asked.

"Shocking, isn't it?" the host chuckled. "The most shocking is that that will be the last course of the game today."

"Eh??" we all shockingly said in unison and that made the host laugh as well as the staff and camera men.

"Are you guys trying to kill us?" Narsha bursted which made them laugh more.

"Eeii.. It isn't that high," the host chuckled.

"If it isn't that high then try it," Jiyoung, the show's regular, said as he grabbed the collar of the host's shirt. Tha made us all laugh again.

"Alright, the mechanics are simple. Pass all the obstacles that our creative team built and the last course Bunjee Jump. Whichever team made it with the fastest time wins."

Each team gathered together to have a meeting on who will be in charge after each obstacle. Sungkyu hyung and I are assigned to climb up the Bunjee Jump course without using the elevator and pass the baton to the pair who will jump. So that means that we need to climb up 30 floors to reach the top. That wouldn't be simple.

We all lined up facing the cameras again after assigning each member of the courses we'll handle.

"I'm curious about the pair from each group that was assigned to do the Bunjee Jump. Who will do it in your team?" the host asked our team.

"Narsha and Younghwa (Cnblue)," Jiyoung answered him.

"How about in this team?" he asked the other side.

"Dongjun and Sun-ji," they replied.

Sun-ji will do it?! But she's afraid of heights. Now I'm worried.

We all went to our posts and the game started when we heard the honk. We are currently in the lead but because of Baro's stamina and speed, he and his partner surpassed us from the 20th floor.

"We need to hurry Myungsoo," hyung reminded me.

"Worry about yourself hyung, you seem like you're about to pass out," I chuckled and our vjs chuckled too.

We reached the top and transferred the baton to Narsha and Younghwa. Thank goodness the other team's pair are not yet jumping and I bet that they can't. Sun-ji is really afraid of heights.

Narsha and Younghwa can't see to jump as well because of fear and they are now blaming each other which made us all laugh.

We are busy watching these two adorkables when we heard Dongjun shout then they jumped off the platform.

Did I hear it right? What did just happen?

Dongjun's POV

"I can't. I really can't do it," Sun-ji said then laughed but I can see her trembling.

"Trust me, it will be quick. Just close your eyes," I assured her. "I won't let go of you."

She stared at me for a second then hugged me tightly as a sign that she's ready. I did the same and whispered...

"I know a way to make you forget that we are jumping."

"Eh?" I heard her say.

The safety team started to count backwards and when I heard one I shouted "I LIKE YOU, SUN-JI!" before we jumped.

We successfully reached the bottom and we are still in dazed as we walk over the finish line to press the buzzer. We won!

"Blue team won with the time record of 13 minutes and 54 seconds," the host declared and our team clapped enthusiastically.

"That was one hell of a game," the host said and looked at me shippishly. "And that was one hell of a confession too." he teased.

"I didn't know that he's this greasy," Narsha said like she's disgusted.

"Was that really a confession?" the host asked and put the mic near my mouth.

"Yes, it is," I smiled and looked at Sun-ji who is now blushing.

"Omo, Ottoke? Why are you so romantic?" Solbi dreamily said as she tap my arm. That made us laugh excluding this one person. Myungsoo.

"I actually already told her about how I feel for her before but she thought it's just a joke," I said then faced Sun-ji.

"My feelings for you will never be a joke," I seriously said and that made all of the girls guest squeek.

"Aigoo," the boys cringed. I looked at Myungsoo and smirked. Bring it on!

.

.

.

"Do you have schedule after this?" I asked Sun-ji. The show has ended and we are heading the bathroom to change clothes.

"Nope, we don't have," Katie beamed. "She's free today. You can take her," she smiled widely.

"Yah, eonni!" Sun-ji eyed her.

"It's time for you to move on," I heard Katie whispered to her.

"That's good. I'll ask permission from your manager. First, let's change clothes," I smiled at her and touched her cheek before getting inside the men's room.

After changing new fresh clothes, I washed my hands then someone went inside. It's the most annoying guy I've ever known. He walked towards the sink washed his hands too.

"That.. That was so brave of you back there. For telling your feelings in public," he said in the middle of washing his hands.

"Yeah.. I'm not a coward like someone I know," I said as I closed the faucet. I saw in my peripheral vision that he looked at me so I looked at him as well.

"Unlike you, I'm willing to say to the whole world that I like her and I'll do everything to have her," I said which made him stand straight, living the faucet still open.

"What did you just say?" he said and made his eyes smaller like he's pissed off. "You know nothing!"

"Oh yes I know everything. That you are a coward jerk who abandoned Sun-ji!" I hissed. That made him rage from anger and pinned me on the wall.

"You a****le! Watch what you're saying! You know nothing!" he's about to punch me when Sungkyu came inside and immediately took Myungsoo away from me as soon as he saw the situation.

"What are you doing?!" Sungkyu scolded him while he keeps on struggling from Sungkyu's grip.

"You don't have the right to say those words to me. I have a reason!" Myungsoo shouted.

"Whatever that reason is you're still a coward. Sun-ji doesn't deserve a man like you!" I shouted as well.

"Will both of you quit it! Someone might hear you!" Sungkyu said. I gave Myungsoo one last glare before going out of the restroom.

I'm raging from anger right now but I immediately put on a smile as soon as I saw Sun-ji.

"You ready?" I asked and she nodded.