Chapter 22

"MORNINGGGGG" I yelled clicking pots and pans together. I woke up at 6 and couldn't go back to sleep,so I decided to annoy my brothers. "Wake upppppppp!!!!!!!"
"Stop yelling" axel yelled
"Shut up" Alex yelled
"Bruh stopppppp" Anthony yelled
"I'm gonna kill you" drew yelled

"Owwwwwwwwwww what was that" I yelled hoping to get them up.
"What! Are you okay?" They all yelled struggling to get out of the bed. Axel fell trying to see if I was hurt.

"Oh gosh I wish I would have recorded that!" I said laughing so much. " but which one of you is making breakfast" ? I said in a sweet voice. They just gave me annoyed looks. "WHAT? I'm hungry"!
Anyways I just ate and we're heading to school. The week went by alright today's Friday. Which means tonight I'm going to fight.

*At school*
"So do you want to go with me today? I have something to show you." I was talking to anna. I feel like I can trust her enough and I want her to open up also so it's for the best.
"Ummmm yea sure I guess" we're heading to our class. I haven't seen the boys after we said goodbye in the morning. Oh gosh I don't even know what to say to them. Will they use me?..... no I don't think so but will they get mad ahhhhh the same questions over and over again I ha-

"ALEXIS"
"Yes" I said to whoever was calling me. I looked up and it was uhhh I forgot the teachers name ummm Ms.White?
"Please pay attention to the front and not outer space"
"Sure"
Yikes. I would usually talk back but it's rude and she's doing her job. Plus I'm lowkey lazy.

Ring !!!!!!!!

"Finally" Anna came up to me. "Class felt like foreverrrrr"

"I know right what the hell" we said packing up.

Anyways on our way out I spot the boys and start walking towards them. "Hey losers" I said hitting Alex on the back of his head and punching Anthony On the shoulder.
"You hit like a man" Alex said rubbing his head .
"Or maybe your weakkkkk" then I heard I chuckle and turned to Anna. "Oh by the way I will be with Anna tonight don't wait up."
"Uhhh okay" Anthony said. Then I heard some loud chewing ANNOYING noise and turn to see that Britney girl next to me.
"WHO IS SHE"
"Chill 6 feet apart I don't wanna catch a disease from you." I said laughing.
"Are you kidding me Alex! Don't laugh I'm your girlfriend she's just some dumb bimbo" I felt all my laughter leave. 
"Ha funny have you seen yourself. And second of all your the only dumb bimbo I see minus your little followers"
"Wait what" the bimbo looked baffled.
"Yeah you heard her loud and .....well very loud and clear" Alex said looking at Anna.
"You'll regret this" the bimbo said stomping away.
"First of all wait did you just stand up for yourself . I- wowwww"
"Shut up" she said laughing.
"And damn how does she not break her ankles walking away like that."
"Let's get to class" I said pulling Anna.

An

Soooo I'm tired of writing this story and yes I know some do like it lol.
But if anyone wants to use this story to write updates message me but if not I will continue to write just slowly😭