chapter 4

Recap: "We are at....."

"We are at California." Ooo I cant wait to have a vacation here. I played beach volleyball back in washington, until stuff happened, and now I have other habits. Well I guess you can call it that.

"Thanks babe we love it" my mom said glaring at me.

"I have a suprise for you lexi."My dad only calls me lexi when he is beyond excited by the way.

"What is it"

"Well lets go so I can show you it." After walking for about a minute I spot a sign saying McMan, Dereks last name.

*At a beach house*

"Wow this is amazing." I said in awe, I could walk to the beach in 5 seconds and the view was so nice."was this the suprise, because I love it"

"N-" before he could finish he was interupted by Amy.

"Derek im going to go to the beach and look around" before he even anwered she left.

"Anyways like i was saying no this is" he said pointing at a jeep with a big red bow on top.

"Are you for real?" I said with hope filling each of my words.

"Yes" he said giving me a bright smile.

*after settling in*

"Before Amy comes back I want to tell you something." Derek said.

"Okay"

"Just let me say everything and no interruptions" he said making me worried, so I just nodded. "Last week i was looking through stuff and I came across a folder that was well hidden. I looked in it and found out some bad things,Amykidnappedyouwhenyouwereababy." I gave him a confused look. "Amy kidnapped you when you were a baby because your father didnt pick her but instead your mother."

I was first shocked, then sad and lastly angry.  She put me through hell all those years before derek. I was originally raised in England and than all of a sudden at age 14 we left and came to the US living in washington. Then she met derek and blah blah blah.

"Why" was all I could say.

"I dont know but we have to act normal in front of her. Also your parents are very famous. I have a side job that is kind of dangerous and when I found out who it was i- i was very shocked. But if Amy finds out we know she wont hesitate to kill us."

He looked at me thinking I would be hyperventilating or about to vomit. But now all I could think about is everything she took for me. She lied about my biological parents passing, thats just sad and psychotic. But she didnt know one thing she gave to me, but she will just have to wait and find out.

"Okay, what should we do?"

"Im not sure ye-" but was interrupted yet again by the best kidnapper in the world. Yup you guessed it Amelia davidson.....nope jk it was Amy.

" babe im back!"

A/N

honestly I am just writing down my ideas and turning it into a story. Lol anyways...Hope it isnt that bad.

-M