chapter 14

Alexis pov

After we walked out of the cafe, i asked anna if she wanted Mcdonalds. So we are on our way.

"Ummm how do you know Alex?"

"Complicated" was all i said. "Okay im a curious person, why dont you just stand up for yourself? " i asked.

"Ummm. I dont know " she said sighing at the end, I knew she was hiding something.

"If I tell you something of mine you tell me yours?" For some reason i felt like I could trust her.

"Only if it can match mine" she said.

"Okay. So when I was a baby got kidnapped, which i just found out recently blah blah blah Amy the kidnapper abused me everyday, I got good grades, literally I achieved everything in hopes she would actually want me. Hmm let's see what else, she mentally got me, but now doesn't effect as much. And a couple other stuff. So does that match yours?" I asked her after ordering our food.

"Oh, im sorry" she said.

Anna pov

Oh my gosh, i cant believe she went through that. I should tell her about me then. I just know she wasn't lieing. When she was driving she showed no expression, but I caught a hint of sadness before covering it up.

"Well my parents both dont want me. Both alcoholics, one day they got into a fight. My dad left never came back 4 years ago. My mom said it was my fault and abuses me, and a few other things."

"So...what im hearing is that we have similar life styles, and will be bestfriends by the end of the day?" She said with a hint of happiness, joking and a hint of hope.

"I think it does."

Alexis pov

After everything with Anna we went back to school. Just in time for Our next period. Yup Ana and I have the last 3 periods together.

Art class

I walked in and saw Ana sitting by herself. So I went over there. People gave weird looks, and others didn't care. The teachers name is Ms. A and she introduced me and got on with the lesson. 15 minutes later someone barged into class. I was to busy drawing whatever my heart desired and continued with my drawings. I hear scraping sounds and finally look up. Great Alex is in my class, I mean I know he is my brother but damn how can someone be with someone like those girls. Ugg just gets me TrIGGerEd! Anyways he is with this hella good looking guy but he looks like a player type.... nextttt
"Ummm"
"What?" I said getting annoyed while still drawing and covering it a little. I don't know what people think about my drawings.
" can we restart today?"
"Ughh fine" what he is my twin brother can't have me hating everyone now Do we?
"Give me your schedule" I gave it to him while going back to drawing.
"Ayyy we have our next 3 classes together" I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow because he sounded like a 3 year old.
"What I haven't seen you in 17 years I get to be happy."

"Fine"

"What are you working on?"  Before I could snatch it he took it and looked through it with wide eyes.

"Wow your really good and umm" he looks like he wanted to cry and that made me feel sad and bad? I don't know but I told him it's alright

DING
Saved by the bell I guess . Anyways are next classes went by smoothly next week or so we will be singing in front of the class, and tomorrow is dancing and then for fitness I did nothing but tomorrow I have too.

Sorry I haven't updated school started blahs. But won my first gameeeee!

Comment any feedback good or bad! Also vote and like it!

Kind of rushed the ending bc I wanted to update