Chapter 21

Anyways gym went by all he did was talk to us about the rubric and blah blah blah but tmrw we will start our unit....YAY guys trying to show off their strengths and girls being belittled! We love that...not

After school we went to the house and decided to just relax today. Hanging with each other as siblings because obviously we didn't really have time for that.
"What movie or show do you want to watch?" Drew said while looking through Netflix.
"Ahh I just realized all American season 2 came out. I was so distracted and I can't believe I haven't finished it yet" I said rambling on about one of my favorite shows .
"We watched season 1 but not 2 yet because of the chaos, wanna watch it?" Axel asked.
"Durrrrrrrr" like come on now who wouldn't . Well maybe people who don't like it but that's whatever.

HOURS LATER around 9 pm
"Bruh how is he just gonna do us like that" axel yelled.
"Why would Olivia do that" Anthony yelled.
"Calm down! It's a show and sshshsbhsvsush the damn ending is killing me". I replied still shook. (Not trying to spoil to much, but if you haven't watched it your WEIRD😂).
"Anyways I'm off to bed." I yelled running up stairs. I was actually tired but I just needed to rest up before the big matches I have planned this week. And school tmrw I guess.

Alex POV (her twin)
" that was fun" drew said picking up the trash we made while watching.
"Yeah but don't you guys find it a bit weird that she's not going crazy about us being in a gang? Or the fact that she's not traumatized?" I questioned.
"Yea" all the boys responded with.
"Maybe it's because she hated her life before hand and just coped better?" Axel said trying to make the situation better.
"Maybe but it still doesn't make sense". I said. "She should at least be concerned for taking a life."

"Let's do some digging or just ask her" Anthony said.

"Yeah your right, but I'm going to go sleep." I said waving them off. I have a weird feeling about Lexi. I love her but she's hiding something and I want to know everything I need to know. I did miss her most my life after all. With that thought I went to bed thinking and dreaming about what she could be hiding.

A/N IF YALL HAVE ANY IDEAS ABT WHAT I SHOULD WRITE PLEASE TELL ME. I JUST DECIDED TO WRITE AS I GO BUT IM GETTING TIRED OF WRITING.... :(

-M