Chapter 20

Whatever.... anyways since we don't have only one class together which is in the morning, we basically hung out the whole time. Anyways it's after 3rd and we're heading towards the cafeteria.
" so, why do you like being my friend?" Ana asked.

"Why, can I not?" I can tell we will be good friends, hopefully close friends, but that's up to her. I know she has a secret.

"Anyways, umm where do you want to sit?"

"Where ever" I shrugged. Entering the cafeteria it got quiet. So we just went to the cafeteria line, getting our foods. Hearing someone shout my name I turn around.

"Hey" I said hugging both brothers.
"Hey, Ana and you come sit with us" I looked towards Ana seeing if she wanted this.
"If it's okay with you" I said pointing this statement towards Ana.
"Yea sure."

Following my brothers, I realize that most people are looking with curious, jealous and envious looks. Okay then....

"Here we are" Alex says pulling my attention. I look at them and realize there are 7 people here. Now 9 including us.

"This is Alexis and Ana. Girls this is the rest of us. Just get the names later I'm tired." I rolled my eyes at my brother but ended up sitting down with Anna anyways. On my right is Anna and next to her is my brother. To my left is my other brother who is looking through snap. Anyways the boys start to introduce themselves to me we have Alex, Damien, Trey, Gabe, Jase and Tyler. Not going to lie they all are pretty fine but Tyler's the finest no cap. I wonder if they are also in the gang.

RING

"Anyways we all have the same classes starting now, so let's go" my brother told me putting his arm around me. Protective much *eye roll* he keeps mugging these guys. He acts like I won't put a bullet through someone if I need to. Actually I think it's better if I just stop talking to myself.

"How did all of you guys end up in the same class"? I asked even though I already knew the answer. I just want to know if anyone else knows about me.

"Uhhh well ummm". Gabe starts "well we just do" he says. Wow it's not even a serious question.

"Okay then" I say trying to not be late to class. Classes went by fast and now it's fitness finally! I need to relieve some stress and games will do for now.
" Lexi did you already introduce yourself to the new teacher?" Alex asked before going into the locker rooms.
"Yeah"
Just my luck having fitness with these plastic dolls. At least I have anna with me. I'm putting on these fitness clothes and why are they so small. Shows a bit of my curves, and well everything.
"Hello class! Let's get started today we will start on the unit self defense." Groans could be heard but I turned and looked at my brothers group smirking. Of course they would be doing that they are a gang after all.

A/N
Sorry for not updating I'm kind of just over writing but I'll try to keep writing.
-M