chapter 6

Anyways after I saw them i decided it was time to go home. Today im going to go explore california LA to be specific, and do what im best at.

Sometime later

I pulled up to an old looking hospital. And found out where i was going to go later. I got home got dressed and picked out my outfit and it has to cover my identity. And dont worry im not going to rob a bank.

 And dont worry im not going to rob a bank

Thia is all I put on and no makeup

Thia is all I put on and no makeup. Your girl is lazy and doesnt need it. Plus im covering up my face too i guess.

Anyways I pulled up at a abandoned hospital. I walk up to two guys and they ask me something. And now i have to go back to make sense because I may have not told you a big part about me.

Rewind<<<<<<

Why does she do this to me? I dont even create problems. Yet i have to go to school covering my bruises and emotional pain. Great right? No not really but im done witht this crap she does to me.

Anyways I have been going to the gym daily after school. My excuse is one of my school clubs to Amy. At the gym I met a guy he is like an older brother now. He taught me how to fight and soon I became Rose a famous underground fighter. Im known to leave people unconscious and with a pedal earning the name rose. I have one tattoo on my side with a Rose and pedal falling. No one can see it unless I fight. I cover with concealor or I can cover it with my clothes. Sometimes I put a big bandage on it if i get lazy saying i got a bruise if it can be visible. Anyways when i swim i find a swimsuit that covers. Because my tattoo is small and higher up. Anyways back to the present im currently at a underground street fight club and now lets resume.

I walk up to two guys and one of them said "hey princess this isnt the nail shop." The other one says "yea and what are you doing here baby?"

"First of all im not a princess. 2nd of all im here to fight....baby" i said mocking the second guy.

"Thats funny we dont want to see you get hurt princess, whats your name?"

"You might maybe know me by Rose" I said smirking.

Fear flashed in their eyes and quickly faded."yea right prove it" the guy said smirking.

"Im getting tired of this." I lifted my sports bra a little and showed them the tattoo.

"I-I am sorry maam I mea-meant n-no disre-disrespect."

"Just move the hell out of my way." I said fed up with these guys.

Then i walked in the place actually looked nice. But the smell of sweat and alcohol instantly filled my nose. I walked up to the bar and asked for him to sign me up for a fight. He didn't even look up. He said "name?" Obviously bored.

"Rose" then he shot up and stared at me. Im well known in the fighting community. Ive never lost in the ring but definitely never won all my fights before street fighting. Gotta start somewhere right. Anyways he told me my fights in an hour. Im thinking about all thats happened this past week and its crazy. But i somewhat feel relieved, I dont have to stay with Amy. I thought that since my parents did abandoned me at her doorsteps, that I was responsible for anything. Now this revenge is going to be sweeet.

Ding

Jared: hey wyd and wya?

Me: im fighting in 30 minutes or so and in cali....LA

Jared: fr my little brother works there. I'll get you some protection...gimme a minute.

Me: okay

3 minutes later

Jared: ok go up to the bar and ask for Jeremy. He knows your looking for him and thats it.

Me: okay talk to you later

Jared is my 'brother' in the gym I was talking about.

"What can I get for you?" Some guy asked.

"Jeremy" I replied growing bored now.

"Yea hold up. Jeremy!" He yelled. Making a guy that has familiar features to Jared appear, like they actually could be twins.

"Like what you see?" He asked smirking.

"Not really your brother looks better." I said trying to hold a laugh in.

" wow rude he looks like a rat" he said fake hurt holding his heart. Thats when I started to die of laughter.

"Im sorry its just (laugh) you guys (laugh) look like (you could be (twins). Ok ok im done. Anyways your brother told me to find you."

"Oh thats right whats your name?" He said giving me a couple guns, and two knives.

"He didn't tell you?" I asked amused.

"No but here." He said motioning for me to grab the weapons.

"Actually can you wait until after my fight?" I asked him.

"Yea sure when is it. I heard Rose is here the legandary fighter. I cant tell who because she wears a mask that covers her face and a-"

"Next up we have Rose the undefeated champ vs steel our undefeated champ!" The host said.

" um got to go, im fighting right now." Winking at him. He looked like a fish. Anyways im in the ring looking at steel. Common fighter name. Rose isn't, people think its not a fearful name but now its the most feared. Zteel is 6'5 ish im guessing, abs all of the above. He is injured on the left leg and chest but is faking an injury on the right leg. Which completely sucks. This fight is going to be over in less than 30 seconds.

"You know the rules, till someone knocks out....Begin! "

I wanted this fight to go fast so i made the first move. I fake a punch to the left and see a smirk coming on his face but soon faded when I threw a right punch. And got on top him punched his chest, then his face.

"Winner is Rose!" He said with a shock and awe in his voice.

Everyone stood amazed. I just walked towards Jeremy. He stood looking like a lost kid. It was pretty funny but i was getting annoyed.

"What!?" I snapped at him.

"You just beat the undefeated fighter here in less than 20 seconds."

"Oh thats cool can I get my stuff and money."  I asked trying to go home and sleep.

"Yeah sure you won 4 grand."

"Okay maybe see you later."

*At the house*

Derek texted about food in the fridge and ect. But i just tooke a shower and knocked out on my bed.

A/N

I WROTE THIS CHAPTER ON DIFFERENT DAYS BUT HOPEFULLY IT TURNED OUT GOOD. REMEMBER COMMENT BAD OR GOOD THINGS AND POINT OUT MISTAKES.

WORD COUNT: 1164 WORDS