chapter 12

So I was standing their hot sauce on my titties. Jkjk thats a meme thing thats stuck in my head. Anyways I was standing infront of my locker, putting things away and got a food look at my schedule.

AP History

AP Language Arts

German

Lunch

Art

Music/Dance

Fitness

I dont have math because I already finished it sophmore year and if you know how credits work then you know why.

"Hello?" I said to the teacher trying to get her attention.

"Yes dear." She gave me a 'wait' look. Then she looked back up. " are you lost dear? This is an AP class." I get it, I dont look like a typical genius, i get stereotyped into the popular 'gang'. Who says you cant be smart and pretty?

"No im the new student" i said. She just looked shocked.

"Schedule please, ms?

"I go by Alexis" i dont know what last name to go by...

"Okay" she glanced at my schedule. "Wait you need the other classes"

"I finished them already" she just gave me a nod. And told me they didn't have assigned seats. I went to the back corner of the room. Lots of kids came in. They looked at me confised and sat down. Both AP Classes went by fast and now its my German speaking class. Im fluent in this, she told me yo just take a seat and she will prepare my stuff tommorow, but pay attention blah blah blah...

Lunch time

I was about to walk in when i heard yelling. Obviously with my curiosity I went to look. I saw this bimbo that was basically wearing nothing. Yelling at this girl. To anyone else she looked weak but to me she looked strong. She was holding her self back to not start a fight.weird.

"Hey!" I yelled glaring at her. She showed fear and quickly disguised it.

"Who the hell are you?" She basically screeched.

"First of all back away, second of all are you okay?" I said turning to the girl.

"I could ruin you, do you know who I am? Who my father is? " she said with a smirk.

"I could care less now go before I do something I wont regret." I said glaring at her.

"Ugh whatever". By then i noticed a crowd with shocked expressions.

"Hi whats your name?" I said helping her up. When i did i got a glance of her. She tried to cover up her abs but i saw through it.

"Anna yours?" She said smiling.

"Alexis and by the way nice abs." Shw looked completely shocked,and fear flashed. "Dont worry if your not comfortable showing it, its fine."

"Ok thanks"

I walked in and people glanced at us, then started to whisper. This school drama spreads fast. I just rolled my eyes, not a lot of people saw me today since I came early. I got my food and was about to walk outside when i heard my name. I turned around and saw Alex. I put my trey down,and he ran towards me.

"Hey, I didn't know you were coming to this school" he practically yelled.

"Yeah i didn't know you did either" he pulled me into a hug and i heard gasps all around. What the hell? I looked and everyone was staring,then i saw the same girl,she was wearing a skirt that had her but hanging, and a crop top that is basically a bra that doesnt fit you.

"Get away from him he is MINE!" She yelled. Dramatic much.

"And who are you?" I said with boredom laced in my voice.

"Im his girl friend Brittney an" before she finsihed i slapped him on the back of his head. He just scratched the back of his neck, giving me a nervous look.

"We will talk later, and for you" i said pointing at the bimbo and whispering in her ear " Mess with her again and your dead." I said with venom laced in my voice. I pulled back smiling innocently and walked away.

AN

What do you guys think should happen? Im honesty winging it.

Today was my birthdayyyy

-M