chapter 11

ALEXIS POV

I took that chance to say bye and hop in my car. I texted them saying i'll talk to them later. Ughh life is unfair.

ALEX POV

" what the hell just happened!? " i telled first to break the silence. She just killed 6 guys barely looking at them, and perfect shots. With no emotion.

"Are we going to tell her the secret now?" Axel asked.

"Yes!" My mom said happy. Who the hell is my sister. Is all I thought about.

3 weeks later

I have been avoiding everyone and I told them i'll explain later but im busy. When i came back she was shocked I was still alive. I saw a new outfut that looked planned for a funeralvin her room. Typical Amy. Basically we got Amy with minor things. Like in her shampoo i put in a thing where she lost all her hair. It was so funny. She has plenty bald spots. So he took her to get her hair fixed. When she was relaxing Derek swapped the hair colors to green. Derek told her that she shouldn't take the towel off her head until home. Reading it was 'better' to leave it in. Once they got home, i was rolling on the ground. Her facials got replaced with things to make her acne come out.were just playing with hed until we figure out what to finally do. Oh almost forgot I have school today. Which means I might see Alex. I dont know what school he goes too, i guess it never came up.

ALEXIS POV

Family groupchat

Me: hey I know you guys are shocked and suprised, but can we talk about this?

Dad: ofcourse i'll send the address.

Mom: missed you!

Me: is 3 a good time?

Dad: yea

Ok so now its 7. I already finished my morning workouts. I told Derek that I had a secret motorcycle, and he got it shipped. We still dont know what to do about Amy. Anyways im dressed in  a black long sleeve crop top and ripped jeans, with vans on.

 Anyways im dressed in  a black long sleeve crop top and ripped jeans, with vans on

Abs are showing. But my highwaisted pants are covering my abs. Unless i lift my hands up all the way. Anyways i want to go early to get my schedule and find my way around.

*At School*

I dont see Alex so far, not sure if its a good or bad thing yet. Anyways people are staring and its annoying, but I just smile and walk past. Its atill a little early so not a lot are here. I make my way to the office. I see a lady with fake nails and a short dress. You know what im not going to judge yet.

"Hello?" I say to get her attention, from looking at her nails. She looks up rolls her eyes and doesn't answer me back. Not wanting to start trouble like the good girl I am....sike. "hey im trying to be nice here, unless you like the skin color pink and blue?" I tell her, while glaring at her. Making her cowar.

"N- name?" She says.

"Alexis Murray" she gives it too me. "Thanks" I say giving her an innocent smile.

A/N

How do you think her day will go? Give me ideas or whatever for this book...

Dont forget to vote on the book!!!!!

-M