chapter 5

After Amy got back I just excused myself from down their going to my room. I had so many questions like what was Dereks side job? What the hell was Amy thinking? Ughhh my head is starting to hurt with all these questions. So I decided to make the best out of my situation, i am going to make plans.

I fell asleep thinking who are my parents? Did they look for me?

Alex p.o.v

Life is going great, im the popular guy in highschool. My dads buissness is growing rapidly, Along with the gang. My brothers and I are feared, what more could I ask for....oh thats right my twin back. When she got kidnapped that took a tole on us. I was young but I just keep thinking what if situations. I will never forget you Lexi.

*Alexis p.o.v*

"People keep talking they can say what they like

But all I know is everythings going to be alright

No one

No one

No one

Can get in the way of what im feeling

No o-"

Tap

"Yes?" I turn around to someone tapping me. I take off my earphones and look at him. He is lightskin and has a more of a brotherly feeling to him. Weird but anyways he looks a little bit older than me.

"Oh I just was going to say you have an amazing voice, and do I know you?" Oh yeah im doing my morning run around the beach 🌴 .

"No I dont think so, I dont live here."

"Oh yea makes sense with the accent"

"What?"

"The accent you have" he looks at me like im dumb.

"Ohh yea i used to live in England my accent still is kind of strong i guess"

"Oh well see you around my name is Anthony"

"Yea my names Alexis bye" I turn and run, but before i can he looks at me like he just connected the dots to something."you okay?"

"Um yeah just curious whats your last name?"

"Um why?"

"Oh that sounded weird but im Anthony king and I just cant shake tthe feeling that I know you." I would normally never give strangers my last name but he just seems trustworthy.

"Murray but im adoptive. Bye." Before he could say anything else I left running fast. Its 7 am I should go back. Once i arrived thet were still sleeping. I left a note saying im exploring around and going to swim.

I got ready and decided to wear this bathing suit. (Pic below)

 (Pic below)

And done ✔.

Its now 10 because I just packed all my stuff and snacks for today. I'd rather keep away from Amy. I wont do anything bad yet because of derek. He's handling this awfully well. Anyways i put the ie down so I can lay on it. I put my sunglasses on and rub in sunscreen and faced stomache down taking a nap.

1 hour later

Shoot I should probably do something fun. I got up looked around and decided to go for a swim.

30 minutes later

Man this is getting boring. I get out back to my spot. I looked around and saw that guy from earlier. He was with his family, they look so familiar...

A/N

Guys if you see mistakes point em out lol. Comment whatever so i can go and edit it. But i wont re read the whole thing im just trynna write.

-M