chapter 8

Anthony POV (she met while running)

"Hey guys im back!" I yelled when I walkes in the house. I still cant stop thinking about that girl I met the other day, she looks so familiar an-"

"Hey you okay, looks like your actually deep in thought. Doesnt happen often." My brother Axel said. And my whole family walked in laughing at that.

"Ha ha but no. I met this girl and I swear I know her somewhere."

"Okay whats her name I might know her?" My other brother Andrew said.

"Ummm she said Alexis" right when I said that I saw a bit of sadness from everyones eyes. But I know why our sisters name was Alexis.

"Oh, um last name?" He said trying to move from the name.

"Murray but she said she is adopted and has an accent"

" oh then I dont know"

"Yeah what should we do today?" Alex said.

"Want to go relax at the beach again? School is starting up next week again." Axel said.

"Sure"

30 minutes later

"We set to go!?" I yelled. Damn these guys take longer than girls do.

"Yeah coming!" Axel yelled.

THUMP

"What was that!"

"Im fine just tripped" Alex yelled.

AT THE BEACH

"Lets relax over here" my mom said. O started to look around when I noticed that girl again at the beach house.

"Guys!"

"Hmmmm" Is what I mostly heard. My dad was just sitting down. Looking at the Beach. He might look scary but he can be really down to earth.

"That girl I was talking about look"  right when I said that they all looked up. I guess curiosity kills the cat. But just then my mom got up looking like she was going to cry which rarely happens and walked over to her. I didn't do anything because I know not to touch my mom when she is determined to do something.

Alexis POV

Derek and Amy left to go shopping. Derek likes shopping but wont admit it. And Amy attempts to use his money but Derek gave her a card with a limitation. It was so funny when she found out. Anyways....

Currently watching NCIS and waiting for season 16 to come out! I dont know how they are going to do A*** left and so did A******!!!! Ughh. Anyways little rant over. When I looked up I saw this lady standing infront of me. She looked familiar but oh well. "Hi?"

"Oh um sorry but you looked awfully familiar." She looked like she was on the verge of crying.

"Oh?" Right then I noticed people running up to her and that guy I met was running. Weird.

"Sorry for her" the other guy said. This is weird they all look familiar.

"Sorry but when is your birthday?" The dad i guess asked. Damn I look kind of like them.

" whats your name?" I asked before I told them.

" I am Adam king. My wife Angelina. The boys Axel, Andrew, Anthony, Alex." My eyes widened at relization. Oh shoot what do I do. What if they are actually my family.

"May 24th." I said lookkng up at them.

"What?" The younger one that looked the most like me said.

"My birthday is May 24th". At this point Angelina or I guess my mom was crying and hugged me. Then ths guys and lastly my father.

"Umm this is hard to explain but we are your biological parents an-" I cut him off.

"I know." I said looking right at them.

"You know what?" My mom asked.

"About the kidnapping and ect. Derek told me when he found out. Amy kidnapped me. "  They looked at me shocked.

" umm can we go to a Diner or something to talk." My mom said.

" sure" Im wearing jean short shorts, and a sweater with my gun in my waist band. I dont think they are involved in that stuff. I texted Derek saying I'll be back later.

Alex pov

I cant believe she is back. We cant let her know what we do. At all costs protect her.

A/N

So what do you think they are going to talk about?

What is going to happen?

Word count 700