chapter 3

"Alexis its almost time" I heard my dad(derek) yell from outside my door. I get ready i dont know how long its going to take to get their so I get comfortable.

I wore gray addida sweatshirt black swets and gray addida shoes. With black sunglasses in a messy bun.

 With black sunglasses in a messy bun

^pic above.

*At Airport*

"Ok so this is a surprise so put these on until i tell you to take them off." My dad derek handed Amy and I headphones. I put them on and no joke couldnt hear anything. And. When we got to the line he made us look away from anything hinting towards the destination. We got to first class, and my dad told my mom to leave them in and get rest. Amy sat in the front of both derek and I to get more room to sleep. 2 hours later. My dad taps on me.

"Yea?"
"Okay dont wake up ur mom but come here" we get up and go near the bathroom.

"What is it?"

"This isnt just any trip.I found this out and I didnt know what to do. But I love you no matter what."

"what is it dad?" Before he could continue Amy interrupted.

" hey babe I hope she isnt disturbing you" Amy said glaring at me. Ugh how is Derek with her.

"No we were just talking and heading back to our seats" my dad said. I saw a hint of disgust and anger in his eyes. Weird.

I just sat back down and fell asleep.

1/2 hours later

"Alexis were here come on lets go get our stuff."

"So where are we?"

"We are at...

A/N

I have so much ideas but i dont want this book to be like others. I came up with this,but now I was reading these other books,and a lot of these books are so much alike, and i dont want it to look like others sooo. Just to let everyone know this is my imagination and If you see something that is way to cliche and or seems like other books comment so I can see what i can do.

-M