chapter 2

Beep -

"Jbxbmmmm-"

Beep, Bee-

"Alexis turn that damn thing off"!

"Imdnd" THUMP "ow" I was trying to turn the alarm off but I fell and hit the floor. Nice way to wake up i guess.

Anyways I should introduce myself first. My name is Alexis Murray I am 17 and im 5'9. Anyways I live with my adoptive parents because my biological ones left me at the doorstep of Amys. A.K.A my adoptive mom.Also Amy then found out that they passed away when I was 5. My "mom" Amy doesnt let me call her mom, because she feels old even though she kind of is. For the first 15 years of my life my "mom" kind of blamed me for not being able to find someone who loves her. She would yell at me and hurt me until she met Derek. He is a doctor and one night they met and now they are engaged. Derek doesnt know I use to get abused because she did a 360 and is now the Perfect mother. But I dont really like her she is bipolar and if i wasnt the perfect daughter in her eyes she would tell me things I wouldn't repeat to anybody else. By perfect daughter I mean 4.0,athlete and  dressed very innocent. Anyways i love Derek in the fatherly way. He is their for me and doesnt change when we are with other people. Back to me I have green eyes and light and dark brown hair with tan skin.

Knock knock

"Yea come in."

"Alexis listen to me and dont interupt. Your father is taking us on a suprise trip pack a bag for a week up to 3 wee-"

"Oka-"

"Dont interupt! If you dont behave i swear you will have bad things coming your way." She said than walked out. She is uggggh. Her hits dont hurt. After everything I have been through and that time she pus- its not even worth mentioning.

Gotta get ready its currently 8:10 but its saturday. Im gonna to go the gym and then go swim.

Ding.

Father: Hey so were leaving tonight at 5 and were going on the plane. See you later.

Me: k see u later.

First im gonna pack and then get ready to go. This is very unusual usually he cant take trips or he plans and tells us ahead of time even if it was a suprise.

2 hours later

It should have tooken 30 minutes but I kept falling asleep anyways to the gym.

When I arrived their was a group of guys training. I started training right away slowly. Then a guy walks up to me and smirks "hey". He was tall 6'2 built.

"Um hi" I didnt wanna talk to him.

" i could teach you a few things about fighting...princess" I got mad but held it in. Like do I look like a princess? Hmm no ok thought so.

" sure can we spar?" I looked at him smirking

" i'll go easy okay"ugh he smirked. This dude has a problem with smirking. I just want to knock him out.

"Ok" i smiled sweetly. His friends gather around us.

" starts in 3,2,1 " one of the guy says.

I throw an obvious punch and he catches it then is trying to show me how to spar. " Got it sweet heart?" He said smirking thinking he is stronger than me.

"Ok I think I got it." I faked a punch to his jaw but actually punched his rib cage. He played it off saying " yea like that."

"Okay lets go again" i said smirking.

" sure princess"

"3,2,1"

He threw a punch. Bad mistake. I caught it threw a punch to his jaw. Then kicked him in the chest and he fell back. I walked up to him and grabbed his chin and said " so I hit like this" and knocked him out cold. i turned and all of his friends were staring at me in awe. But i grabbed my things and checked the time. Damn its 2 I really lost track of time. Im gonna skip swimming and relax at home and sleep.

A/N

Hope u guys like it so far, comment if you see mistakes or any ideas. Im open to anything. Honestly tired to proof read over and over again so hope u enjoy!