chapter 9

Alexis POV

"So" I said trying to lighten the mood. "What do you guys do for a living?" As I asked that everyones head shot up to me fast, which was weird but soon Adam answered me.

"Big company. The kings." He said but everyond looked like they were bothered by it.

"Oh yeah I've heard of the company, wow!" It was now just getting awkwars. " so I know I was kidnapped but I just want to cut to the chase. Is that okay with you Adam?" I asked him but he looked pained after I spoke. Why?

"Umm yeah I just want to say that, we will try to make up what we lost, but we know that we will always remember you were kidnapped and-"

"Umm its okay." I said cutting him off.

"Actually one more thing, I hope you can call us mom and dad soon. We just love you, and we missed you everyday." Angel- mom said.

"I only needed to hear that, thanks mom and dad." I said about to tear up.

"We want to hear about you. And how you were treated."

"It was alright, um im an athlete. Volleyball, softball, cheer and basketball. I am a straight A student." I said to them. They listened closely.

"How about at home, which we will discuss about tour kidnappers."

I started to play and scratch behind my ear. "Umm it was good...I was supposedly adopted" i whispered the last part. I look up and everyone looked like they were about to cry. Probably because they weren't their for me as a child.

"Now the truth" my mom said. Wait how did shw know.

"That was the truth." I say playing with my ear again, ugh why am I doing that its like I cant stop.

"I know when my kid is lieing. You and Alex play with your ear." I looked confused. "You and Alex are twins."

"Oh my gosh that is so cool. I cant believe I have a twin. What do you guys like to do?" I asked my brothers trying to avoid the topic.

"Nice try" my mom said smiling. But the rest looked curious also about to laugh. Probably because this happens to them.

"Fine but listen to the whole story alright?" They all nodded. I explained to them my story. But also told them " I actually am a 4.0 student. Since middle school. I play volleyball, cheer, softball, basketball. I also was involved with ASB and clubs. I can speak other languages. I did most of this to occupt myself so I wouldnt stay home. But she met someone named Derek and they are engaged. But not in Dereks eyes because he is the one that told me. And moved me here so I could get a chance to meet you. Wow that was a lot." That felt good, rant over. Minus the fact I disnt tell them about me. But my moms eyes showed anger, happiness andsome others. Dad and the boys were proud and angry really angry.

"Im sorry" my twin says.

"It wasnt y-"

"Im sorry too" my brothers say in synch.

"If I would have-" i cut alex off.

"Stop im okay. Lets forget about the past and live in the future." We bonded a little bit longer and it was almost time for me too go. I told them i would call and meet up again. But I couldn't leave Derek hanging like that.

A/N

Comment!

Im a lazy person to re-read point the mistakes out!!!!