Chapter 17

Alexis POV:
We were in front of my house, I could not wait for this moment. Imagine being kidnapped and being raised as a mistake. Wow.
"I'm back" I yelled. As soon as I walked in I saw Amy and Derek.
"Don't yell like that" Amy hissed.
"Whatever" I said. I wonder what she would do if I well Let's just play with her.
"What did you just say?" She said standing up
"Are you deaf? On your knees now!" I said using a bit of my fighter tone. Which she visually flinched too, ha! Pathetic.
" do you know who your talking too I am yo"
She just got cut off by my hand contacting her face. Man that felt good but nothing can justify the past.
"Oh my gosh you you y- Derek did you see that" she started to fake whimper, ugh.
"Ew get off me" he said.
"Dad come in!" I yelled. At first Amy was Shocked then she visibly paled. Ha serves her right.
"Oh hey baby, you want me back now?" She asked trying to sound all flirty... gag
" why?" I asked.
"Why what?"she snapped
"Why did you kidnap me?"
"Because he he didn't choose me" she said with venom.
"Ugh get over yourself, it was in high school you bimbo!" I heard my mom say. I started to laugh, and so did my dad that just got Amy mad.
" Derek baby lets go"
"No "
"Fine you were useless anyways" she pulled out a gun and shot it at Derek then took me as a shield for herself. " haha you thought, touch me and she's dead". She said pointing at me, at that moment I started laughing, like full on stomachaches and tears. Amy just looked taken back.
"You think you can kill me?" I said with venom laced in my throat that made everyone flinch. I turned punched her, then flipped her taking the gun. She landed next to Derek who got shot in the shoulder nothing too big.
"May I do the honors" mY mom said. At first I was shocked but realized we have a lot of catching up to do. She pulled out a knife... wait what the fu- and Ect with he slashing and stabbing.
"This is for the pain you caused"
"Wait!" Amy said she pulled out a knife and stabbed Derek in the heart, killing him instantly.
"NO!" I cried out.
BOOM
"She's dead, sorry honey, someone will clean all of this up.

An
Derek's dead
Where is she going to live?
Sorry rushed scene but that needed to be said...

-M