wilhelmina x reader

Part Four

A/N - hey everyone, I'm so sorry for the delay on the last part of the story, I had major writers block! Just want to say thank you to everyone who has read this series, I had a lot of fun writing for you. I hope to continue writing , I just need to find things to write so if you have any ideas leave a comment! again thanks for 41k reads, blows my mind that so many of you have took the time to read my work! i appreciate all your feedback and look forward to giving you more stories.
C💗

You get to the bedroom and Wilhelmina shuts the door then pushes you up against it kissing you harshly, biting your bottom lip. "I want you to lie on the bed while I take my clothes off" she says and you make your way over to the bed. "Touch yourself for mommy" she says and begins taking her suit jacket off. You start circling your clit slowly not taking your eyes of Wilhelmina as she unbuttons her blouse extra slow. She gets to the bottom button and lets it fall off her shoulders revealing her purple lace bra, you bite your lip and start rubbing your clit faster as she slips her skirt off leaving her only in her bra. Wilhelmina walks over to the edge of the bed and unclips her bra then throws it to the side. "Do you want to suck mommy's nipples?" She asks and you get on your knees quickly wrapping your mouth around one and sucking hard, "oh, baby" she moans and puts her hand around your head. You pay attention to her other nipple and then she lies you down on the bed, getting on top of you. She leans down to kiss you, taking over your mouth with her tongue, you can't get enough of her. She makes her way down to your breasts and kisses every inch of skin, sucking hard at some parts and soft at others. She continues kissing her way down to your soaking wet pussy licking up some of your juices, "you taste so good baby" she says and licks her lips. Wilhelmina reaches over to her bedside drawer opening it to pull out her purple vibrator. "Do you want mommy to use this on you baby?" she asks, " yes please mommy" you say and she smiles then switches it on. She moves the vibrator all over your body making you feel all tingly, you want it inside you so bad and she's teasing you but you know better than to ask her to hurry up. She places it on your clit and you throw your head back onto the pillow whilst gripping the sheets. "Does that feel good baby?" She asks before slipping the vibrator inside you without warning, "fuck, mommy, that feels amazing" you say as your body starts to move with her thrusts. Wilhelmina leaves the vibrator in you and climbs on top of your face, "lick mommy's pussy" she says and you stick your tongue deep inside her, licking and sucking as hard as you can. "Oh fuck" she says as she starts riding your face. You feel your orgasm building up and you know Wilhelmina's close with the way she's thrusting against your face so you keep doing what your doing and in a few seconds you both cum together. Wilhelmina takes the vibrator out of you and lies beside you, then kisses you gently. You wrap yourself around her and hold her close before you both fall asleep.

When you wake up the bed is empty but there's a little note on the pillow, "i've made you some breakfast, help yourself to an outfit, i'll see you at work, W x" you hold the note close to your chest as the memories of last night flood your mind. You smile then get up to get showered. After your shower you grab some breakfast and head to Wilhelmina's walk in wardrobe. There's hundreds of purple clothing sorted in order by shade, there's a purple carpet that your feet sink into and spotlights making it all look so pretty. You decide to wear a bright purple blazer and pencil skirt that has a slit up the back, it fits you perfectly, with a white blouse. You look at her shoes and there's so many to pick from, easily 2000 pairs, Louboutin's and Jimmy Choo's are just some of the designers. You pick a pair of black Louboutin's because you've always wanted a pair but they're too expensive. You fix your hair and make up and look at yourself in the mirror making sure you look ok before you go into the office. Once your happy with how you look you grab your bag and car keys and leave Wilhelmina's house. When you get to your car you realise the clothes you have on smell like Wilhelmina and that instantly makes you happy, you start the car and make your way to work.

When you get to the office all eyes are on you, you smile but put your head down until you get to your desk were you find a beautiful bouquet of violets with a note attached to them. "Last night was fun, we should do it again, soon. love Wilhelmina x" you sit down smiling then smell the flowers, which smell gorgeous. Your phone rings and you answer it, "good morning beautiful, can i see you in my office?" wilhelmina asks, "of course gorgeous" you say grinning and make your way into her office.