wilhelmina x reader

Part One

You started working at Kineros Robotics one month ago as an intern and you don't have much to complain about, the pays amazing, the hours aren't too bad and your colleagues are nice to you. The only thing that gets you nervous is your boss, Ms Wilhemina Venable, she has everyone calling her Ms Venable and she doesn't take nonsense from anyone. Since you laid eyes on the woman you've yearned for her touch. Many nights you've spent thinking of all the things you want her to do to you and things you want to do to her. In all honesty she was the most stunning woman you had ever seen. Long reddish orange hair which was always tied back in a high pony tail, cute clear glasses, a cane and her signature purple suit. Purple is Ms Venables thing, everything she owns is purple. The only problem was you would never have a chance with her because she absolutely hates you. You manage to piss her off daily even though you don't do anything to actually piss her off. When she is around you all you can do is concentrate on trying to form words because you're so anxious and she doesn't have time for that.
You're sitting at your desk typing letters up when you hear the cane and heels, they come to a stop not far from you. "(Y/N)" Ms Venable shouts, "Yes" you whisper standing up, "My office. Now." she says and walks towards her office. You're a nervous wreck already and you aren't even in her office yet. All eyes in the office are on you as you make your way over. You knock the door before walking in, "close the door and take a seat" she says not looking at you. You sit across from her at her desk and start fidgeting with you fingers. "(y/n), there's no need to fidget or be nervous, you're not in trouble" she says and you try to relax a bit but her next sentence throws your anxiety through the roof, "I see the way you look at me when you think I'm not looking and the way you act around me, I want to know what's going on in that pretty little head of yours" she says grinning. "Nothing, Ms Venable" you mumble, "I don't believe you, tell me what you want me to do to you. do you want me to fuck you? be your mommy? ride my face? do you want to fuck me? eat my pussy? Tell me what you want" Wilhelmina says and your cheeks flush bright red. You try and think of what to say but all you can get out is "yes". "Yes what? I need to know what you want" she says not taking her eyes off you, "I want all of that" you say looking down at your hands. Wilhelmina stands up and makes her way around to you, her cane is deafening in the silence between you both. She puts her hand on your shoulder making your heart beat impossibly faster, thumping all through your body so loud your sure she can hear it too. Wilhelmina chuckles leaning in close to you ear before tugging at it with her teeth, "meet me at mine, 8pm tonight" she whispers into your ear, her hot breathe turning you on. She walks around her desk and grabs a card with her details on it then slides it over to you. "Don't be late or mommy will have to punish you for being a bad girl" she says in the sexiest voice you've ever heard. "Back to work now, I'll see you tonight" she says and you hurry out of the office all hot and bothered. You shut the door and the biggest smile appears on your face, you can't wait for tonight.