sally x reader

I'm in LA for a weekend break with some friends. We decided to stay at the hotel Cecil because we are into haunted things and thought it would be fun. We'd heard the hotel was really haunted by all the troubled souls of those murdered there. We'd been there for 2 nights now and so far we hadn't seen much, we heard noises and things in our room would move but nothing big.

I was down at the bar having a drink since I couldn't sleep and out the corner of my eye I noticed a woman walking towards the bar. She sat a few seats down from me and orders a drink while smoking a cigarette. She has short blonde hair, heavy eye make up that looks smudged and I'm sure there are tears coming down her face. She has on a purple mini dress with ripped fish net tights and an oversized leopard print jacket. She's wearing a choker and i notice she has marks on her collarbone. She is really beautiful, I keep glancing over at her and she hasn't took her eyes of me since spotted me.

She puts her cigarette out and moves to the seat next to me, 'what's a pretty thing like you doing in a dump like this?' she asks, 'well I could ask you the same thing' I say back to her. 'What's your name?' She asks, 'I'm (Y/N), you?' 'I'm Sally, why are you sitting all alone?' 'My friends are upstairs sleeping and I couldn't sleep so I decided to come down here and drink until I feel tired' I say, 'I know something that might make you tired' she says as she puts her hand on my knee. 'Oh yeah, like what' I say, 'why don't you come up to my room and find out?' 'Lead the way' I say and she grabs my hand. We get in the elevator and she puts her arms around my neck, she kisses me and it gets heated pretty quickly. She pulls away and starts to lick and kiss up and down my neck, she bites my ear lobe and pulls back ever so slowly, the doors open and we stumble out, I grab her jacket and push her against the wall kissing her deeply, 'I'm usually the one in charge' she says between kisses' 'well not tonight, I'm in charge let's go' I say and we hurry to her room.

When we get into the room we start to rip each other's clothes off, I throw her down on the bed and get on top of her. I start kissing her and her hands are all over my body. 'Damn, you're so sexy Sally' 'tell me you love me' she says, 'just say I love you Sally' 'I love you Sally' I say to her and she grabs me into another heated kiss. I kissed down her neck and along her collarbone then licked down to the centre of her breasts. I take one of her nipples in my mouth and suck it then pull at it with my teeth. I slip my hand into her panties and start slowly rubbing her clit, she lets out a moan and I move over to her other nipple. I trail slow sloppy kisses down her belly to her core teasing her by skipping over it and kissing her thighs. She lifts herself up so I can slip her panties off, I press my tongue flat against her clit and she moves her hips pushing herself against it, I start flicking and sucking while slowly slipping two fingers into her. "Oh shit, keep going don't stop" she says breathlessly, I go faster and her back starts to arch of the bed. "I'm. Gonna. Cum" she manages to say and I add another finger pumping them in and out faster while flicking my tongue over her clit. Within a few seconds she has reached her climax, I lick up all her juices and climb up her, she grabs me in for a kiss tongues fighting for dominance and I let her have it. She flips us over so that she's on top now hungrily kissing me. She makes her way down my body licking, sucking and leaving love bites where she wants. She licks from my belly button right up to my chin and kisses me. While she's kissing me she slips her hand into my pants and starts pumping 2 fingers in and out of me. I let out a moan and feel her smiling through the kiss. She rests her thumb on my clit and I start bucking my hips against her hand. "I'm close Sally, faster baby" I say, she does as I ask and I close my eyes letting the feeling take over my body, "open your eyes" she says while going even faster so I open them and she says, "I love you" kisses me and my orgasm takes over my body.

To say I was feeling tired after 4 rounds was an understatement but I felt like she needed me and I wanted to give her what she wanted. 'Will you promise to never leave me? Everyone leaves, no one ever stays' she says with fresh tears running down her face. I hold her face in my hands wiping away her tears, 'if you want me to stay then that's what I'm gonna do' 'I knew you weren't like the rest, I love you' she says and wraps her arms around me, I kiss her on the head and tell her I love her while holding her and we drift off to sleep.