wilhelmina's girlfiend

Part one

You've been dating Wilhelmina Venable for 5 months now and it's going great. She treats you like a princess, always wants to show you off, takes you on dates and is such a daddy in the bedroom.
She likes to remind you that you are hers and no one else's and gets really jealous when she catches people looking at you.
She has an attitude that makes most people hate her but you find it sexy plus she never acts that way with you.
You've decided to surprise her at work since it's your day off and you miss her.
When you arrive at the cooperative she isn't at the front desk where she usually is.
"Is Wilhelmina about?" You ask her assistant.
"Yes (Y/N) she's in her office" she says and you smile and thank her then make you're way to her office.
You knock the door and hide the bunch of violet's you have for her behind your back.
You hear her cane tapping on the floor and she opens the door, "I asked not to be interrupted" she says before she looks up and notices you, she instantly smiles and pulls you in for a kiss.
"Hello baby girl, I wasn't expecting you" she says as she shuts the door behind you.
"I wanted to surprise you, I got you these" you say and present the flowers.
"Violets, they're perfect, thank you baby" she says and kisses you again.
"So how's your day going?" You ask.
"Well it just got a million times better now that my girl has showed up" she says as you sit on the purple couch and she sits at her desk.
"Aw babe" you say and smile at her.
Her office is decorated in purple, obviously, and it's gorgeous.
You sit talking a little while and then this urge to show her a good time comes over you.
Maybe it's the fact that she has on your favourite light purple suit with a white shirt and purple tie with her glasses and her beautiful long hair is falling down her back, she doesn't wear it down often but when she does you love it.
You stand up and walk over to her, "what are you doing?" She asks in that deep sexy voice that she knows turn you on.
"Shhh" you say and kiss her.
You kiss her neck and it makes her moan.
You get down on the floor under her desk and reach up to unbutton her trousers.
You slide them down her legs slowly and take them off.
You kiss your way up her smooth legs not missing an inch, she is breathing heavily and you haven't even got to her most sensitive part yet.
You push her legs apart and kiss her thighs.
She's pulling you towards her centre, pushing herself against your face, so you slide her panties to the side and start circling her clit slowly with your tongue.
She moans and puts her hand on your head.
You're licking and sucking her clit when out of nowhere one of her assistants enters without knocking.
"Venable?" she says and Wilhelmina pulls her chair in to the desk a bit.
"I'm busy right now can this wait?" She asks breathlessly.
"You need to sign for a few packages, the guys are waiting" her assistant says.
"Well don't just stand there, hand me the paperwork" she says.
You feel yourself getting wetter.
You decide to slide your hand up her legs and slip two fingers into her.
She jumps in her chair letting out a hint of a moan and you try not to laugh.
You pump your fingers in and out of her all while her assistant is standing right there, she's going to punish you for this and you can't wait.
"Ok is that everything? I don't want to be disturbed for the next hour, I'm busy" she says sounding angry.
"Yes Venable, that's everything, em did your girlfriend not come and see you?" She asks.
"What has that got to do with you?" She says sounding annoyed, "yes she did, she's at the toilet, now leave I have lots to get on with" Wilhelmina says.
As soon as her assistant leaves she pushes her chair out and stands up to go lock the door.
"Ok, no more interruptions, after you finish the wonderful job you're doing, I'm going to attend to you" she says as she sits on her chair opening her legs. "Continue please baby" she says and you're only too happy to oblige.
You slide your fingers back inside her and she moans, she moves her body to match your rhythm and you start sucking her clit.
It doesn't take her long to reach her orgasm, you lick up all of her juices and climb onto her lap and kiss her passionately.
"Baby, that was so good" she says and you smile, then stick your fingers in your mouth and lick her juices from them.
"You're welcome babe" you say and kiss her.
She breaks apart and says," ok it's your turn."
You stand up and hand her the cane, she walks over to the couch, sits down, looks at you and says, "strip for me, now."