dom ally x reader

"I got you a present" Ally says when she gets home from work.
She kisses you and hands you the bag with the gift in it.
You take out the box and it's a vibrating dildo strap on.
"Oh baby, I love it, I can't wait for you to use it on me" you say.
"Well we can try it out tonight because oz has asked to stay over at his friends house so it's just us two" she says and kisses you again.
You decide to wait in the house while she goes and drops him off.
You take all your clothes off and lie on the bed waiting on her returning.
"(y/n) where are you?" You hear ally shout.
"Come find me mistress" you shout back.
Within seconds she's at the room door.
Her eye grow wider as she sees you lying on the bed naked with your legs spread apart.
"Baby girl, touch yourself" she says.
You start to play with your boobs and then let one hand slide down to your centre and start circling your clit.
Ally starts taking her clothes of quickly not taking her eyes off you.
"Ok stop" she says.
You roll your eyes and moan.
"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Ally asks.
You don't answer her so she climbs on top of you and lifts your hands above your head.
"Answer me when I ask you something" she says sternly.
"Yes I did, what are you gonna do about it" you say matter of factly.
Ally flips you over in seconds.
"I'm going to have to spank you for being a bad girl" she says while rubbing your bum cheeks.
You prepare yourself for the first blow.
She smacks you hard and you let out a yelp.
You feel a mix of pain and pleasure.
She spanks you 5 times on each cheek then flips you back over.
"Are you going to behave or am I going to have to do that again?" Ally asks.
"I'll behave" you say wincing at the pain you feel.
"You'll behave what?" Ally asks looking down at you as she straddles you.
"I'll behave mistress" you say.
"That's better" she says and leans down to kiss you.
You put your hands on her waist and she takes them away.
"No touching, I'm the only one who gets to do the touching." She says smiling.
"I need you" you say.
"Be patient baby." She says and starts kissing your neck, leaving hot wet kisses on every inch of your skin until she reaches your breasts.
She circles your nipple with her tongue before taking it in her mouth and sucking hard.
"Ohh, mistress that's so good" you say.
She looks up at you while she's sucking your other nipple and you see her smiling.
She lets go of your nipple teasing it with her teeth and you throw your head back.
She licks her way down to your centre and takes you clit in her mouth circling her tongue around it and sucking on it.
You buck your hips up to her face and she uses puts her hands on your waist to hold you in place.
She dips her tongue inside you and you grab the sheets tighter.
When you're close to your orgasms she stops and pulls away.
You look up to see why and she's putting on the strap on.
You bite your bottom lip and she gets back on top of you.
Without any warning she slams it into you and you moan loudly.
"Ohhh yesss" you manage to say screwing your eyes shut.
"Open your eyes I want to see you when you cum" she says and starts pounding into you.
The vibrations are strong and you feel yourself getting close to your release already.
"Do you want to cum?" Ally asks taking one of your nipples into her mouth.
"Yes, please, mistress" you say breathlessly.
She lets your nipple go with a pop and says, "come for me my good girl."
Your orgasm takes over your body and your legs start to shake uncontrollably.
Ally falls down beside you and you turn around to face her.
"Baby, that was fucking amazing" you say and she kisses you.
"I'm glad you liked your present" she says.
You start to kiss her neck and she knows where you're going.
"Not tonight baby, tonight was about you, I'm pleased enough just seeing you get so much pleasure" Ally says.
"I love you" you say cuddling into her and she pulls the covers over you both.
"I love you more baby girl" she says and kisses the top of your head.
You both fall asleep peacefully in each other's arms.