dom sally x reader

Part two of sub sally x reader

You've been going to the hotel Cortez every night for the past two months and on the weekends you have stayed with Sally spending all day in bed with her.
You finish work and head straight for the Cortez.
Sally is waiting for you in the lobby and when she spots you she runs to you.
You wrap your arms around her lifting her off the floor and give her a kiss.
"I missed you (y/n)" Sally says with fresh tears running down her cheeks.
You wipe them away.
"I missed you too baby, I'm here now don't cry" you say.
She smiles and kisses you on the cheek.
"Do you want to get a drink my girl?" You ask.
"Yes, lets go" Sally says grabbing your hand and she drags you to the bar.
"Hi liz, you look gorgeous today" you say.
"Thank you (y/n), usual for you ladies?" She asks.
"Yes please Liz" Sally says.
Liz looks stunned.
"What's wrong?" You ask.
"That's the first time Sally has ever said please to me" Liz says. "Are you going to be sticking around (y/n)? I like this Sally" she says laughing as she gets your drinks.
"Bite me Liz" Sally says.
"There she is, Sally that girl" Liz says smiling.
"Thank you Liz" you say.
You have a few drinks and sit talking to each other.
"I could look into your (e/c) eyes forever" Sally says looking at you with her big brown eyes.
You touch her cheek gently with your hand and she leans into it.
"You're so beautiful Sally, I love you" you say.
She wraps her arms about you and buries her face into your neck.
"I love you so much (y/n), I've loved you since we first spent the night together" Sally says not budging from the hug.
"Baby girl?" You say.
"Yes babe" Sally says still not moving.
"How would you like to be the Dom tonight? I'm yours and I want to prove it to you" you say.
She shoots up and sits up straight.
"Really?" She says excitedly.
"Anything for my baby" you say and she kisses you.
You have another few drinks and then Sally stands up and puts her hand out.
"Let's go beautiful" Sally says smiling her eyes full of excitement.
You stand up and take her hand and she leads you over to the elevator.
When you get in Sally pushes you up against the wall and holds your hands above your head.
She kisses you hard, her tongue taking over your mouth.
She presses her body up against yours pinning you to the wall.
When you reach your floor she tugs at your bottom lip with her teeth which she knows drives you crazy.
You exit the elevator and she presses you up against the corridor wall putting her knee up to your core.
"Fuck you look so hot" Sally says while reaching her arms around to grab your bum.
"I might just fuck you right here in this corridor, my little slut" Sally says while cupping your centre.
You jump at the unexpected touch but you want nothing more than for her to fuck you right now.
"Do it, fuck me right here" you say breathlessly.
"Ask me nicely and I might" She says and moves to your neck where she leaves her mark on you.
"Please Sally" you plead.
"What did we talk about" she says grinning.
"I'm sorry, please mistress will you fuck me" you say practically begging.
"That's better baby" she says and kisses you.
She slides her hand under the waistband of your jeans and into your underwear.
She starts rubbing your clit while kissing you.
You moan into her mouth and she slides two fingers into you.
"Fuck, you're so wet for me already" Sally says as she pumps her fingers in and out of you.
You know it's not going to take long for you to cum at this rate.
She uses her thumb to rub your clit as she fucks you faster.
You're legs start shaking and Sally can feel how tight your walls are getting.
"Do you want to cum?" She asks.
"Yes please mistress" you manage to say through moans.
You grab on to her shoulders and dig your nails into her skin.
"Cum for me" Sally says.
You lean your head against hers and you feel your orgasm wash over your body.
Sally holds you until you're done riding out your high.
"That was so hot" you say and kiss her.
"Ok now it's my turn, come on" Sally says pulling you towards her room.
When the door closes you start to rip each other's clothes off.
Sally lies on the bed and motions her finger in a come here way.
You go over and get on top of her.
"I'm gonna make you cum so hard mistress" you say.
"That's my good girl" Sally says and you lean down to kiss her passionately.
You kiss your way down to her neck where you leave love bites, Sally loves that.
You take her nipple in your mouth and swirl your tongue around it and bite it.
"That feels so good" Sally says throwing her head back onto the pillow.
You do the same to her other nipple and leave wet sloppy kisses all the way down to her wet pussy.
"Am I being a good little slut" you say before blowing air onto her clit.
"Oh baby, you're the best little slut" Sally says and reaches a hand into your hair to pull you close to where she needs you most.
You take her clit into your mouth lightly sucking it and then flicking your tongue over it.
You watch Sally as your doing it and she stares down at you biting her lip.
You lick from her entrance up to her clit and press your tongue flat against it and she bucks her hips against your tongue.
"Fuck, don't move that feels amazing" Sally says grabbing onto your hair tightly.
You go to slip two fingers into her and she tells you to stop.
"No fingers, I want to fuck your face, make me cum with your tongue slut" she says.
You start picking up the pace, licking up all her juices.
You dip your tongue into her entrance as far as it will go and you start moving it in all directions.
You feel her getting close so you lick up to her clit and take it in your mouth again sucking it hard.
"I-I'm gonna cum" Sally manages to say before her orgasm takes over her body.
You don't stop sucking and licking, she has her hand in your hair holding you close to her and she is screaming your name and moaning louder than ever before.
"Ok baby, stop, I can't go again just yet" she says laughing as she tries to catch her breath. You lick up all of her juices before climbing up to her face where you give her a long passionate kiss letting her taste herself from your tongue.
You lie beside her on the bed and she pulls you close to her.
"That was amazing" she says.
"I'm glad you had fun" you say.
"I always have fun with you (y/n) I wish you could stay here with me, forever" Sally says with a tear running down her cheek.
She lights up a cigarette and takes a drag.
"I want to stay here with you forever Sally, I love you, if I need to die to stay with my soulmate for the rest of forever then so be it." You say taking the cigarette from her.
"Do you really mean that?" She asks.
"Yes baby, I really mean it, I don't want to leave you here all alone, I want to spend eternity with you." You say blowing out smoke.
Sally pulls you in for a kiss.
"I can't wait to spend the rest of forever with you (y/n)" Sally says.
"I love you baby girl" you say.
"I love you too" Sally says.
You fall asleep in Sally's arms and she watches you with tears falling.
"I've finally found my soulmate" she says holding you tighter than ever before.