foxxay

I'm feeling sad right now, depression is kicking my butt. I don't know where this story came from, it's a cute but sad Foxxay story.
I don't have any ideas for one shots but I miss writing them so if you have any suggestions please leave a comment and I'll write something up. It helps keep my mind busy. Thanks for all your support I can't believe this has reached 18k reads. I really appreciate every one of you.
C 💗

Misty and Cordelia have been married for twenty nine years. Years spent full of pure happiness and nothing but love and admiration for each other. They got married in a simple but special ceremony in the back garden of the mansion. Coco was in charge of organising the wedding and she made sure it was perfect in every way. Stevie Nicks walked Misty down the aisle, officiated the ceremony and gave a performance of 'has anyone ever written anything for you' for their first dance. Zoe and Queenie walked Cordelia down the aisle and she was the most beautiful bride there ever was.

Every year since then they have celebrated their wedding anniversary in every way possible. They've went on vacations, had dinner reservations and drinks, spent it at Misty's swamp, had picnics at special places to them. They weren't too fussed about making a big deal of it as long as they got to spend the day together they were happy and they always made sure to get each other gifts. On the big ones they always had a party and invited their nearest and dearest to celebrate their love with them.

This year with it being their 30th anniversary they'd be having a party. Cordelia had been growing weaker but was trying to hide it from Misty even though Misty knew and was cherishing every moment they had left together. She had said to Cordelia that they could skip the party but Cordelia wasn't having it. Even though she was frail and tired she wanted to celebrate with Misty since she knew more than likely that it would be their last. They decided to just have a night at the mansion with food, drinks, friends and family.

"Dee are you sure you want to have the party? It's not to late to cancel" Misty says as they're getting ready for said party.
"Mist, people will be getting ready to come to the party we can't cancel and anyway I don't want to cancel. I want to spend the night with you, dancing with you and being with the people we love" Cordelia says as she finishes her hair and make up.
"You look so beautiful babe" Misty says when she looks around to Cordelia then gets up to give her a kiss.
"So do you, I love you Misty Goode Day" Cordelia says and Misty smiles.
"I love you more Cordelia Goode Day" Misty says and leans down to kiss Cordelia's forehead.
They get changed into their dresses and head downstairs to make sure everything is set up.

People start arriving at 7.30pm and Misty and Cordelia are there to greet them all.

Coco and her husband arrive and she pulls Cordelia and Misty into a hug, "Hey my two favourite wives, congratulations!!" she says and hands them a gift bag. "Co you didn't have to get us anything" Cordelia says. "But I wanted to and it's something very special. I think you'll love it and it might even be your favourite present, I'm saying no more, babe let's go get a drink" "congratulations" Jack says as Coco takes her husbands hand and pulls him to the bar that's been set up for tonight. Our Daughter Sara and her husband Holden arrive with our beautiful grandchildren, twin girls Amabella and Ava. They both run to us and we lift them up. "Happy anniversary Granny and Grammy" they say at the same time and we have a group hug. "How are my beautiful girls? Look at your dresses they're so sparkly" Misty says. "We're good Grammy, you and Granny Delia look very pretty" Ava says while Amabella plays with Cordelia's hair. "Not as pretty as you two princesses" Cordelia says and kisses both girls. "Where's my two favourite girls?" Coco screams when she spots them and the twins run over to her shouting "auntie coco, auntie coco." "Hello baby" Cordelia says hugging Sara, "Hey mom, how are you? You look tired" "I'm alright sweetheart, mama's taking good care of me" she says and wraps her arm around Misty. "I love you both with all my heart" Sara says trying to hold back her tears but failing. "No tears babe or you'll have me an your mom crying too" Misty says wiping away her tears. "I'm sorry mama, no more tears, I hope you both have an amazing night" she says and hugs us again then Holden hugs us both, "congratulations ladies" "thank you holden" Cordelia says and he makes his way over to Sara. Zoe, Queenie, Mallory and Madison all show up with their significant others along with girls that Cordelia and Misty used to teach at the academy.