ms venables grey

Part One

You wake up and it's another day of slaving after those rich assholes who do nothing but moan even though they literally have to do nothing for themselves. You get dressed in your grey dress, put your shoes on, put your hair up in a dick bun, which you hate and head down to the kitchen.

You're walking along the hallway and you spot Ms Venable who you are fully in love with. Your eyes meet and you immediately look to the floor not wanting to cause any sort of scene. However she doesn't say anything to you, 'maybe she didn't notice you?' you think so you take a quick look again and she's standing staring at you with a smirk on her face. This is the first time you have seen any emotion on her face other than her usual facial expression of looking at everyone in disgust. Except Ms Meade that is, It's sad to say but you feel jealous of Ms Meade because she gets to spend so much time with Ms Venable. You stand frozen in the spot you're in, staring back not really knowing what to do next. She walks towards you and your legs start feeling shaky.

When she gets over to you she says in her sexiest voice, 'is everything all right (Y/N), you don't have to look so afraid, I won't bite. I've noticed the way you've been staring at me when you think I'm not paying attention, you should know by now that I notice everything.' You are at a loss for words, just her mere presence is overwhelming to you, she lets out a little chuckle and smiles at you. 'Ms Venable I-I-I really should get to work, If you don't mind' you say shakily. You go to take a step forward and she stops you with her cane on your stomach, she moves in and whispers in your ear, '(Y/N) you and I are going to have a little talk later when you're finished your work, ok?' 'Y-y-yes Ms Venable' you stutter, 'good, now get to work' she says and taps her cane. You put your head down and walk as fast as you can to the kitchen trying to regain some composure. 'She knows, she definitely knows after that shit show' you think to yourself, 'what could she want to talk to me about later?' You try and shake it off but you know that's all you'll think about all day, along with the fact that you are head over heels in love her. 'Why does she have to be this hot? and that cane, ugh,' you think with a smile but you're snapped back to reality by one of the other workers telling you to move and get started before you get into trouble.

After another long boring day of running after the purples you start to make your way up to your bedroom. You haven't forgotten what Ms Venable said about having a talk, it's all that you've thought about, plus that beautiful smile she gave you this morning, her perfect face, that cheeky smirk. You were really looking forward to the talk with her because you would get to be alone with her, you just didn't know what she wanted to talk about which was making you feel nervous.

You throw yourself down on the bed with your dress still on. Tired after working all day. You close your eyes and the first thought in your head is her, of all the times you've watched her being cute without her even knowing it, the times she has been horrible to others even though that seemed to turn you on, Ms Venable can do no wrong in your eyes. Just when you feel yourself drifting to off to sleep you hear a loud knock at the door. You get up of the bed as fast as you can, straighten out your dress and walk over to open it.

You open the door to see Ms Venable standing there with Ms Meade hovering behind her. You want to roll your eyes but you know it would only lead to punishment. 'Ms Meade, I won't be long' Ms Venable says and comes in to your room shutting the door behind her. She sits on the chair that's in your room and you stand there not sure what to do, 'are you just going to stand there the whole time? have a seat, sit on your bed,' she says. 'Can I ask what this is about Ms Venable?' you say feeling nervous. 'As I mentioned today, I have noticed that you have been staring at me, a lot, so since you seem to admire me I am making you my personal grey,' she says with a wicked smile. All the colour drains out of your face, 'Your what?' you ask, 'My personal grey, you will work exclusively for me, you will pack up your room and tomorrow you will move into my room, no more running after those annoying purples, no more working in the kitchen, you will be ready to do anything I need you to do at all times. why do you look so scared? I thought you would enjoy this, getting to spend time with me and you can admire me all you want?' She says and laughs. 'Ms Venable, I-I can't-' she cuts you off, 'you can and you will, you brought this on yourself,' she stands up, 'pack up and tomorrow come to my room first thing, I won't be happy if you are late.' She taps her cane a few times and turns around with a smirk on her face walking slowly to the door.

You throw yourself back on the bed and shout 'FUCK ! SHIT ! MOTHER FUCKER !' This is not fair, how am I going to be able to control myself if we are living in the same fucking room ! She makes me a nervous wreck even by being in her presence, why did I have to be in love with Ms Venable, her of all people, she is going to enjoy torturing me daily and I know I can never have her, she would never entertain a girl like me, you think to yourself. You lie there, your mind racing a million miles a minute. It's going to be a long night.