cordelia x reader

Request to have the reader tell Cordelia to sit on their face. Enjoy 💋

Cordelia was in her office and you went up to see if she was nearly finished for the day.
"Hey baby, are you nearly done?" You ask.
"I'm just finishing up this last bit of paper work and I'll be right with you" she says smiling at you.
"God you're so beautiful Cordelia" you say and walk over to her.
You go behind her chair and lean down for a kiss.
"I love you" you say.
"I love you too, now stop distracting me or I won't get this finished" she says letting out a chuckle.
You look out the window and get an idea.
You turn back around to Cordelia and start kissing her neck.
"Baby" She says letting out a soft moan.
You let your hand fall to her breast and start caressing it.
"If you want me to stop just say" you whisper into her ear before taking her ear lobe in your mouth and tugging at it with your teeth.
She turns the chair around and pulls you onto her lap.
She kisses you passionately, things get heated pretty fast.
Cordelia pulls away.
"Bedroom, now" she says in her supreme voice.
You get up and she closes the laptop following you to her room.
When you get in the room she flicks her wrist to shut the door and lock it.
You start ripping each other's clothes off.
She throws you down on the bed and gets on top of you.
Her lips meet yours and she slips her tongue into your mouth.
Cordelia is straddling you and you sit up taking one of her nipples in your mouth swirling your tongue around it and sucking hard.
She lets out a load moan.
"Sit on my face baby" you say.
She smiles as you lie down and she moves up to position herself.
She leans down and you lick from her entrance to her clit.
You kiss her wet folds before taking her clit into your mouth sucking softly.
You flick your tongue over her clit slowly before dipping your tongue inside her.
"Yes, right there" she says as she throws her head back.
You pull her closer and start going faster on her clit, licking it and sucking it harder.
Her hips start to move against your face and you reach up to play with her nipples.
"Don't stop baby" she says grinding down against your tongue faster.
You look up at her and she has her eyes screwed shut.
"Open your eyes babe" you say.
She looks down at you and holds on to the headboard.
You pick up the pace even more, flicking your tongue over her clit in all directions.
"I'm gonna cum" she manages to say through moans.
"Cum in my mouth" you say and with that she reaches her orgasm.
She leans down to kiss you before moving down to your nipples taking one in her mouth.
She kisses down to your dripping centre and doesn't waste anytime going down on you.
"Baby you taste so good" she says.
She takes your clit in her mouth and sucks on it hard.
You throw your head back into the pillows.
She slips two fingers into you and you let out a load moan.
"Fuck, that feels so good" you say.
Your hips start to roll against her fingers as she continues to lick your clit.
"Faster, harder please" you say and she picks up the pace.
She pumps her fingers in and out of you and you put one hand on her head gripping her hair and pulling her closer to you.
Your legs start to shake and you know you're close.
"Don't stop baby, I'm gonna cum" you say breathlessly.
Within seconds you reach your high and waves of pleasure ripple through your body.
Cordelia licks all your juices up and cleans her fingers with her tongue before crawling up you to give you a long hot kiss.
"I'm so not sorry for distracting you" you say laughing as you try and catch your breath.
"Neither am I" Cordelia says giving you a kiss.
"Let's take a bath" she says and gets out the bed.
You watch her walking to the bathroom, she is literally perfect in every way.
"How did I get so lucky" you think to yourself before making your way into the bathroom.