sub venable

Venable gave you permission to be the dom for one night only, it was your choice what night so you waited a few weeks so she would be surprised. She was always the more dominant one in the relationship and honestly you loved it, you loved how she would control you, the way she would talk down to you, It turned you on to see her using her power on you in the bedroom because she always treated you so nicely and never spoke to you the way she does with everyone else. You were both in her room at outpost 3 and tonight was the night you were going to do it. You had been planning out what you were going to do to her and you were excited.
You were lying in bed when Venable walked in and started getting undressed. When she was down to her bra and panties you stood up and walked over to her. "Baby what are you doing?" She asks, "lie on the bed" you say, "excuse me?" she says looking amused, "lie on the bed, don't make me make you" I say with my serious voice. "Make me" she says smirking so I throw her down on the bed and get on top of her. "Tonight I'm in charge, you're going to be my little slut, put your hands above your head" you say and she does as she's asked, you take her favourite purple tie that she likes to use on you and tie her hands together tight. "Don't move your hands from above your head ok?" You say, "yes" she says rolling her eyes, you slap her and she's shocked, "yes what?" You say, "yes mistress" "much better" you say and lean down to kiss her. You stand up and go over to the drawer she keeps her things she uses on you and you take out a blind fold and go put it on her. You go back to the drawer and take out her purple strap on and put it on. You go back to the bed and get on top of her. You start kissing her and working your way down her body, taking your time covering every inch of her body. You leave marks all over her which you know she will punish you for but it's worth it. She is pushing her body against yours and bucking her hips up wanting you to touch her most sensitive part. "Is my little slut ready?" You ask, "yes mistress, please fuck me" she says breathlessly. You start by rubbing her clit before dipping two fingers into her wet pussy. "Ohhh my, what a little whore you are, you're so fucking wet" you say taking your fingers out of her and sucking them so you can taste her, "you taste so good" you say moaning and she begs you again to fuck her. You get in position on top of her and slam the dildo into her without any warning, she lets out a loud scream, "oh fuck" she says throwing her head back into the pillow while you pull out and thrust into her again, "do you want me to go faster?" You ask, "yes, please" she manages to say, "what are you?" you ask, "I'm your dirty little slut" she says "yes you are" You say smiling and you start to go faster. You lean down and take her nipple in your mouth teasing it with your teeth, kissing your way up to her neck and sucking it hard. You are loving being so in control and having her in this state, "I'm gonna cum" she says, "no you aren't, you'll hold it until I say you can cum" You say thrusting harder and faster, "fuckkkkk" is all she can say, "yes my little whore, beg me to let you cum" you say, "please mistress, please let me cum" she says and you start rubbing her clit aswell as keeping up the pace, "cum for me my slut" you say and her orgasm rips through her body. You take the blind fold off and untie her hands and kiss her passionately, "baby, that was so good" she says wrapping her arms around you, "I liked being in charge" you say kissing her again, "yes I liked it too, I might have to let you do it again sometime" she says, "I love you" you say, "I love you too" she says and kisses you. She lies on her side facing away from you and you wrap your arm around her pulling her against your naked body and rest your face in her neck giving her little kisses, "goodnight my love" she whispers "goodnight babe" you say and you both fall asleep snuggled up together.