billie dean howard x reader

part one

Me and a few of my girlfriends decided to go do the new haunted house tour at Murder House. They had been trying to sell the building for years but due to there being so many deaths no one wanted it. So they decided to take it off the market and make it into a ghost tour/museum. Being scared isn't my thing but my friends really wanted me there plus I had looked up the Murder House years ago and I was dying to see inside and to see where all the murders happened. Call me creepy or a weirdo I just find that sort of stuff really interesting.
We arrived at Murder House and just seeing the outside of the building has me excited.
When we bought the tickets they said that the day we were going was special because they had a guest coming to try and contact the spirits in the house. Her name is Billie Dean Howard, she's a medium to the stars. I've seen her on tv doing her specials, one was at the Hotel Cortez and she's really got the gift. Billie is absolutely gorgeous, I have a bit of a crush on her and my friends like to bring it up all the time, I really hope they don't say anything to embarrass me infront of her today.
After posing for pictures with the house behind us we made our way inside. Walking through the doors felt surreal, the house is huge, they haven't done anything to change the house so it's exactly as is was after the last owners were murdered.
The tour lasted about an hour and it was amazing. We were told so much about the house and the murders that had happened. After the tour we were allowed to walk about and ask any questions we had. It was fifteen minutes until Billie Dean's appearance so I decided to go out for a smoke and my friends went and got us seats.
I was standing flicking through my phone and I heard someone close to me say "I've forgotten my lighter, great, I need a cigarette before I go in" I went into my pocket and got mine and not looking up from my phone handed it to them. "Thank you" the voice said and I froze, realising who it was, it was Billie Dean Howard, "omg Billie, it's you, I'm such a huge fan" I say as she hands the lighter back. She's even more gorgeous up close, her beautiful blonde hair is in soft curls that are just sitting past her shoulders, she has on her pearls and her red acrylics, she's wearing a black tight fit blazer with a white blouse, blue jeans and black heels. "Oh thank you dear, are you coming to my show?" Billie asks, "Yes I am, my friends are getting us seats just now" I say, "well I'll see you soon I have to go in and get set up, what's your name?" she says, "I'm (y/n), I'll see you soon Billie" I say and she smiles and walks inside. Internally I'm freaking out because I can't believe I've just met THE Billie Dean Howard. I have another cigarette to calm the nerves down and then head inside.
When I get to the basement where the shows being held I spot my friends and of course they have front row seats and my one is bang in the middle. "We saved you the best seat so you could have a perfect view of your girl" one of my friends say, "guys please don't embarrass me, I've actually just spoke to Billie and she's even more perfect up close" you say with a huge smile on your face, "no you didn't" my friend says, "wanna bet?" I say and just as she's about to speak Billie walks out and everyone claps for her.
"Hello everyone, my name is Billie Dean Howard and I'm here today to contact the spirits of the house" she says. She winks at me and I feel myself blushing which makes Billie chuckle, my best friend elbows me and sits there smirking, she saw the wink too.
After an hour Billie had successfully contacted a lot of the spirits in the house, Constance Langdon, Violet and Vivian Harmon, Tate Langdon, Moira, Chad and Nora Montgomery are the ones I had read up on so it was amazing that she managed to talk to them.
"If anyone has any questions please come and ask me, thank you for coming along today and I hope you enjoyed yourself" Billie says and everyone claps for her, she blushes and smiles while saying thank you.
"I have a question for Billie" says my best friend, "I swear you better not embarrass me" you say and she smirks as you make your way over to her, "hi girls, hey (y/n), your friends got the best seats in the house huh?" Billie says laughing, "oh we sure did" my friend says and I elbow her in the ribs, "ow (y/n)" "anyway, great show Billie" I say, "thank you (y/n)" she says sweetly, i feel my heart melting, this woman is so fucking beautiful plus she knows my name, her smile is perfect and those red acrylics man would I like them inside- I snap out of my day dream when I hear my friend asking Billie if she's single, I can't believe she's asked her this, "I thought the questions were supposed to be based on the spirits of the house where they not?" Billie asks smirking, my friend laughs, "but to answer your question, yes I am single" she looks at me while saying it, "that's good" my friend says putting her arm around my shoulder, "because my friend (y/n) here is single and she has a huge fucking crush on you and she's had it for the longest time, she would never ask you this so I'm asking for her, would you like to go on a date with my girl?" She asks, I look at Billie then down at the ground, I'm really hoping she says yes and if she doesn't I'm gonna kill my friend. " with (y/n)? I was actually going to find you after this and ask you on a date" she says and I look up, "me? You were gonna ask me?" I say, "yes I was, I would love to go on a date with you, would you like to go on one with me?" She asks, "yes Billie, I would love that" I say smiling from ear to ear, "you're cute (y/n), ok here's my card with my number on it, give me a text or a call later and we'll get something sorted out" Billie says handing you the card. "Girls thank you for coming today, I hope you all had fun, I need to go now but it was nice to meet you all, (y/n) I'll speak to you later" she says and winks then leans over to kiss my cheek, she smells so good. "Oh my fucking god, guys I would be mad at you but I don't care because I'm going on a date with Billie Dean Howard" I say and hug my best friend. "We want all the details (y/n)" "don't worry you will hear all about it" I say and we head out of Murder house and into the car to go get dinner before heading home.
When I get home I lock the door, get my ice cream out the freezer and settle on the couch to watch a movie. I decide to watch a horror movie, the new version of IT, I've been putting it off for ages because I'm not too keen on clowns but I want to get it over with. I take the card Billie gave me out of my pocket and save her number in my phone. I send her a message before I start the movie.
You: hey billie, it's (y/n) ❤️ x
I put the phone down and start the movie, two minutes later my phone pings.
Billie Dean 💕: hello (y/n), how are you? x
You: I'm feeling good, just about to watch a horror film, feeling brave but I'll probably not sleep tonight lol, how are you? x
Billie Dean 💕: horrors are my favourite, I'm ok thank you, I haven't stopped thinking about you all day 😘 x
You: I haven't stopped thinking about you either x
Billie Dean 💕: so when are you free for me to take you out for that date we talked about? x
You: for you I'm free anytime 😘 x
Billie Dean 💕: how does Thursday sound? x
You: Thursday is perfect, means it's only two sleeps until I see you again x
Billie Dean 💕: I cant wait darling, I'm going to bed now got to get up early tomorrow, speak to you soon x
You: night night Billie 😘❤️ x
Billie Dean 💕: goodnight (y/n) x
I mange to finish the film, it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. I turn the tv off and get my phone and go to bed. I can't wait for Thursday to go on a date with Billie Dean.