wilhelmina x reader

Part Three

Wilhelmina has you pinned down on the sofa with both of your hands above your head while kissing and sucking your neck. You're going to be full of marks tomorrow but you don't care because every time you see them you'll think of her. "Don't move your hands" she says as she reaches around to unzip your dress then pulls it down and off you. "You're mommy's little slut aren't you?" Wilhelmina asks while caressing your breasts gently. "Yes" you say dying to touch her, she puts her hand tightly around your neck, "yes what?" She asks putting more pressure on you but you like it, "yes mommy" you manage to say, "good girl" Wilhelmina says proudly and begins circling her tongue around your nipple whilst using her delicate fingers to tease the other one. After spending more than enough time on your nipples she licks her way down to your pussy. She kisses your thighs enjoying teasing you too much, "mommy please" you beg, she looks up at you before placing a kiss on your core. She flattens her tongue against you and licks up to your clit taking it in her mouth and sucking hard. "That feels so good mommy" you say screwing your eyes shut. While she's working on your clit she slides two fingers into you taking you by surprise and you let out a loud moan, "that's it baby, be loud for mommy" Wilhelmina says before taking your clit back into her mouth. Wilhelmina starts going harder and faster and you feel your orgasm building up, "I'm gonna cum" you say, "not yet" she demands, "I can't hold it" you say wriggling underneath her, "if you cum it'll be the last time you cum tonight" Wilhelmina says staring into your eyes with her lust filled ones, "be a good girl and listen to what mommy tells you ok?" you throw your head back in frustration concentrating on stopping your orgasm from erupting. Everytime you think you're going to cum she slows down and your muscles relax then she speeds up again, she has you right where she wants you and you can't even touch her to pull her closer or hold her in place so you can reach your high. You can't stop your legs from shaking and you're soaked in sweat, you feel your muscles tensing up again, "please mommy, please can I cum?" You plead, "cum for mommy baby" Wilhelmina says you scream as your orgasm rips through your body leaving you trembling. Wilhelmina licks up your juices and makes her way up to you, she pulls you close to her letting you calm down as she kisses you slowly. "You're such a good girl" she says and you finally put your arms around her. "Are you tired?" She asks, "no, not really" you say, "that's good baby girl because we've only just started, stand up" she says and you do as she asks. She stands up and takes your hand, "let's go to the bedroom."

Do you want a part four? It'll just be full of shameless smut 😏 leave a comment if you want it 😘