cordelia goode (mommy)

Cordelia and you have been together for a year. She is the sweetest, most loving, kind and caring woman you have ever known and she's all yours. She treats you like a princess and acts as if you're the most precious thing on this earth, which to her you are. Cordelia is very protective over you and would do everything in her power to protect you from any harm.
In the bedroom it's a whole different story. Cordelia has a dominant streak that turns you on to no end. Yes you make love to each other but you love nothing more than to submit to her and let her be in control, she is the fucking supreme and she could do whatever she wants to do to you and you'd gladly allow it.
It was Saturday and the younger girls in the coven had gone home to visit their families for the weekend, the older girls had planned a night out on the town. You, Cordelia, Coco, Zoe, Madison and Mallory were all dressed up and having a few drinks before heading out to the pub then afterwards they planned to go to a club.
You all arrive at the pub and Cordelia and Coco go to the bar for drinks while the rest of you find a table to sit at. "I'm going to get so shit faced tonight that one of you will have to carry me home" Madison says while lighting a cigarette. "Same as every night out then" Zoe says and we all laugh. Cordelia and Coco finally return with two trays of drinks. "Ok so I got three shots for everyone and two drinks! Let's get this party starteddddddd" Coco says excitedly and hands the drinks out. Cordelia sits next to you and leans in to give you a quick kiss which is followed by "get a room lesbians" from Madison. Cordelia rolls her eyes and you laugh. "Let's do the shots first and get them out of the way" Mallory says and we all take our shots one after the other. "I'll never get used to taking shots they're disgusting" you say taking a sip of your drink. "But they make you oh so drunk which we all love (y/n)" Coco says as she sits beside Mallory.
An hour later and you're feeling tipsy. You go to the bathroom and on the way back stop at the bar for another drink. "Hey pretty lady" a guy says to you. "Hey" you say not paying any attention to him because you're trying to get the barman's attention. "Can I get you a drink?" He asks. "No thanks, I don't think my girlfriend would be too happy with that" you say. "Oh you're a lesbian? Never had a good dick before huh? I can change that" he says and puts his hand on your bum. You go to turn around to confront him but find Cordelia on top of him of the floor beating the shit out of him. You pull her off him and try to calm her down. "Baby it's ok, he's just a sleaze bag" you say holding her face in your hands. "No one and I mean NO ONE will ever put their dirty fucking hands on you, especially not a piece of shit like this" she says and kicks him once more for good measure. You know she's protecting you but you're so turned on right then that you kiss Cordelia like you've never kissed her before. "Take me home, I need you mommy" you whisper in her ear and a smirk appears on her face. "Let's go baby girl" she says taking your hand and guiding you to the table where the girls are. "Everything ok Cordelia?" Zoe asks. "Yes dear everything is fine, me and (y/n) are going home for the night, enjoy yourselves and get a drink on me" she says leaving a hundred dollar bill. You both exit the pub into the waiting car and Cordelia pulls you into a heated kiss. It doesn't take long to get back to the academy and Cordelia is so impatient she transmutes you both straight to her bedroom.
"Are you going to be a good girl for mommy?" She asks breathlessly while kissing your neck. "Yes" you moan out. "Yes what?" She says stopping what she's doing. "Yes mommy" you say. "Good girl" she says as she removes your dress. You lie on the bed as you watch her stripping down to her bra and panties. She gets on top of you and kisses you, her tongue taking over your mouth. "What do you want mommy to do to you?" Cordelia asks while sucking your nipple. "I want you to fuck me mommy, please, I need you" you say desperately. She kisses her way down your body skipping over where you need her most to your thighs where she sucks and bites them leaving her mark. "Fuck, please Cordelia" you moan throwing your head back. She uses her teeth to pull your panties down your legs ever so slowly then kisses and licks her way back up to your dripping centre. She gets comfortable and wraps her arms around your thighs, "such a good girl being all wet for me" she teases and just as you're about to beg for her touch she licks from your opening up to your clit. "Fuckkkk" is all you can say. Cordelia wastes no time on getting to work on you, she takes your swollen bud in her mouth sucking it gently making your hips buck up into her face. She dips her tongue into you as far as she can and you grip the sheets. She goes back to your clit flicking her tongue over it at various speeds. "I'm gonna cum mommy" you say and without warning she slams two fingers knuckle deep into you and you scream out her name. "Yes baby girl, you know I like it when you're loud for me" she says as she pumps her fingers in and out of you at a fast pace. "Cum for mommy" she says. She presses her tongue flat against your clit and you grind against it fast, "I'm coming mommy" you scream out as your orgasm takes over your body. Cordelia slows down the pace and lets you ride out your high. After licking up all your juices she crawls up your body and kisses you deeply letting you taste yourself from her lips and tongue. "I love you Cordelia" you say holding her face in your hands. "I love you too baby" she says before leaning down to kiss you again.