lana x reader (nsfw)

Part two

"Now it's my turn to fuck you" you whisper and start kissing her.
You make your way down to her breasts and start kissing all over them.
Taking her right nipple into your mouth you suck as hard as you can and let go with a loud pop.
"Fuck, do that again" Lana says.
You happily oblige and she throws her head back.
You suck her nipple and then as you let it go you bite it and she lets out a loud moan.
You do the same to the left nipple and then kiss your way slowly down her body past her centre.
"Don't tease me" she says.
You look up at her as you kiss and bite her thighs.
"Where's the fun in not teasing you?" You ask as you get closer to her pussy, "Are you wet for me?"
"Yes, fuck, will you please just fuck me already, I can't take the tea- oh fuck" she says as you lick her wet folds and start flicking your tongue over her clit.
You reach your hands up to play with her nipples and she starts fucking your face.
"Don't stop," she says breathlessly.
You pull one hand back down and slide two fingers into her wet pussy, slamming them in and out of her hard.
You start sucking her clit while flicking your tongue over it at the same time which drives her wild.
"I'm gonna cum" she manages to say through moans.
She grabs onto you hair pulling you as close as you can get.
In a matter of seconds her back is arched of the bed and her legs are shaking from her orgasm.
You take your fingers out of her and suck them while looking up at her through your eyelashes.
"Fuuuckkk me!" Lana says.
"I just did" you say smiling as you finish licking up her juices.
"Yes you did, that was amazing" she says.
You crawl up her body leaving kisses along the way until you get to her lips where you lean down and kiss her passionately.
You lie down beside her and she drapes her arm across your waist.
"I'm glad I called you Lana, my friend said I might put you off by phoning you tonight" you say.
She moves a strand of your hair from your face and puts it behind your ear.
"If I had my way I would have took you home with me when I was leaving, I was waiting on you calling me all night" Lana says smiling.
"I hope I was worth the wait" you say.
"You were so worth the wait baby" she says and you kiss her softly.