wilhelmina x reader

Part Two

You finish work and go home to get ready for your night with Ms Venable. You want to make a good impression so you look out your favourite sexy black dress that hugs you in all the right ways, showing your figure off perfectly and your nicest heels then go for a shower. After showering you dry your hair and then start your make up. You go all out and by the time you're done you're really pleased with how you look. You curl your hair and then get dressed, spraying your favourite perfume all over you. When you check the time it's 7.30pm so you grab your bag and car keys and make your way out to your car, locking the door behind you. The drive to Ms Venables doesn't take long, you try to listen to music to calm your nerves but it doesn't help. You can't actually believe you're going to your bosses house, the woman who you've had a crush on since you first seen her and you didn't know what she had in store for you. You get to the gate and ring the bell, two minutes later the gates open and you drive down the long road to her house. When you pull up your jaw drops open, Ms Venables house is absolutely gorgeous and it's huge. You get your things and take one last look in the mirror then head over to the front door. You knock the door and Wilhelmina opens it almost immediately, "right on time, come in baby" she says and you walk in waiting for your next instruction. "You look beautiful, follow me." The two of you go into the kitchen where she grabs two glasses and a bottle of wine.
Wilhelmina brings you into the living area and tells you to have a seat and make yourself comfortable on her purple corner couch. "You're house is stunning" you say and sit down. "Thank you, not many people get the chance to come here, I like to keep my life private, anyway how are you?" she asks pouring out the wine for you both. "I'm ok, feeling a bit nervous if I'm being honest" you say. She sits down beside you and puts her hand on your thigh, "no need to be nervous" she says and bites her lip. Your eyes go between her eyes and her lips and all you want to do is kiss her, she clearly picks up on this and asks you, "do you want to kiss me?" You give a shy nod and she puts one hand on your neck and pulls you in for a kiss, it starts of sweet until she takes over your mouth with her hot wet tongue. Just as your relaxing and getting into the kiss she pulls away leaving you wanting more. "Ok, so what's going to happen is you're going to eat mommy's pussy and if you can be a good girl and make me cum I'll give you the night of your dreams, how does that sound?" You get on your knees infront of her ready and eager to start. "That's mommy's good girl" she says and you slide your hands up her smooth legs to her thighs pushing her skirt up and then you push her legs open seeing that she has no underwear on which makes you wetter. You lick from her slit up to her clit and she lets out a low moan which is the hottest thing you've ever heard. You swirl your tongue around her clit a few times then begin sucking it. Wilhelmina grabs your hair and throws her head back when you do this which makes you suck harder. "Fuck, baby you're so good at this, mommy's going to cum soon" she says breathlessly. You slip two fingers inside her and curl them up to her spot thrusting them in and out at a fast pace. She pulls your face as close to her as she can and in seconds she's coming into your mouth. You lick up all her juices then take your fingers out of her and put them in your mouth sucking them while looking up at her, "You taste so good mommy" you say and she pulls you onto her so you're straddling her. "Baby are you ready for your turn? You're not going to be able to walk tomorrow" Wilhelmina says, you nod and then pull her in for a long passionate kiss.

part three coming soon!!