8. MY VIRGIN LIPS!!!!!!!!!

Mulai dari awal

"What is that you wanted to ask Haneul? I'm sorry to reject it before. It was your first time initiating a conversation though..." he said me with a warm smile. All of a sudden my heart started beating fast.

"Why is my heart beating so fast?" I thought. He could just ask me what is that I wanted to ask. Why is he adding extra chessy lines...... "Fine! Come to this world!" I mentally yelled and saw straight in his eyes.

"Who is Min?" I asked.

"Min?" He looked at with a perplexed expression.

"Yes, right. Min" I said. Now my eyes eagerly are waiting for the answer.

"That's a part of my name" He said with a smirk.

WHAT?! AS THOUGH I DON'T KNOW THAT!

"Is that what you wanted to ask? " he asked.

"If it's the part of your name then why it is separated by "and"? I asked hoping to get some answers . He stayed silent for a few seconds.

"What are you bluffing Haneul? I couldn't make out a word from your question?" He said now his eyes staring at me. It is clearly shown that he understood the question but he pretended like he didn't know.

"No..I j-jus-" I was cut off.

" You just what? You just secretly dug my bag when I wasn't there. Right?" He asked me with his hands in his pockets and his eyes directly firing me.

How am I supposed to answer this? I never expected that he would ask it. I can't lie..

"Y-Y-Yes" I said with my eyes staring the ground.

"Oh... Fine... Should I bring a lock to my bag hereafter? So that others don't simply see my stuff? He asked with a hint sarcasm. And he walked out.

I felt a weird feeling of guilt. I never thought he would take it this seriously. I ran after him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it. I just saw some words in the cube when you were solving it. I just wanted to know what it was.... Anyways I'm really sorry.." I said apologetically.

But he didn't seem to care about it. And just continued walking. "Please I'm sorry ....." I shouted, but he was long gone.. I sighed and walked my way to home.

Taemin's POV

I never thought she would be that curious. All of a sudden she said that she wanted to talk to me about something. It was her first time initiating a conversation. I was sooooooooooo happy. I just couldn't describe it in words. But I have to reject her talk now. This "Mr.Perfect" thing... Aaagh..I hate it to the core now..

At the lunch hour, I saw her waiting near the café, looking at me. What? No way! She is waiting deliberately for me... I smile plastered on my face. I thought that I should play with her for awhile. I purposely avoided her during the lunch break and also the other hours.

On my way home, she blocked me with her two hands wide open.. Awwwww...cute...♥♥ I just want to hug her......

"MR. PERFECT!" I mentally alarmed myself.

"Who is Min? " she asked. What? How come she knew about that. There is no way she could know about him... That too she calls by the nickname.. Maybe she saw my Rubix...

Actually I wasn't at all angry. I simply wanted to play. After she cutely apologized to me, I pretended not to care about and so I walked away. I couldn't control my smile. I smiled and walked like a stupid on my way to home.

If i tell "It's okay.. I don't mind you touching my bag.." then she would be like "Oh...Thanks for not taking it seriously" . The end. Who would want that kind of a romance??? I want her to follow me, I want her to think of me....always...only me... I want her to go crazy of me.... just like the way I'm now...