17.Silently falling in love with him.

Sorry!!!!! I took forever to update! Plus, the last chappie was really short. So here is a REALLY LONG UPDATE! ENJOY!!

By the way, I had no idea what to update today! So..I wrote this part which very similar to a scene in an anime.

"What is Haneul doing in your home?" Key asked Taemin. I was perplexed. Did he just say Taemin's home? Is Key not in his senses??

Before Taemin could reply anything, Key stood up and walked towards me.

"Last stage of Hallucination!" He declared. I gave him a weird look. What nonsense is he sprouting?!

"Haneul, I have many works to do. I've said you more than 100 times to consult a doctor. Am I right? Drop all the works you are doing and spare some time to meet the doctor today. I'm actually very busy so I'll meet you later!" He told me with his eyes all wide and soon made his way out. Taemin stood up and left the place.

My jaw dropped on the floor. I stood there frozen. What is it now?! I... I totally can't understand anything! My head is now spinning crazily. My mind is bursting out of curiosity. What's happening?! Why Key is telling that it's my final stage of Hallucination?!! I anxiously looked at Amber. She looked at me worriedly.

"Amber! What's. ... what's..going on?" I asked her. My voice suddenly became low. Amber could bearly hear what I said.

"I should be the one who is asking you this question Haneul. What's going on? Why did you call and tell me that Taemin is sleeping in your home, when actually you're the one who is there in his house?" She asked patting my back. Her words didn't process in my mind.

"Now. No matter what happens, we are meeting a psychiatrist today" she added hugging me. I couldn't react. Suddenly Amber's phone started to ring. It was text message from Key. It instructed her to come down for a minute soon. So Amber said that she'll be back in a minute and left the place.

What is she telling? Is this Taemin's house? Am I the one who was living in Taemin's house all the while? My illusions! Was it really Taemin? My head feels like breaking. Why did he do this to me? Why am I ending up as an insane person when I'm actually not? My eyes started to get teary.

I slowly walked towards my room and closed the door. I sat on my bed. Tears continued to roll down my cheeks. What have i done? I tried to prove that I'm not a psych but ended up being one. Am I that easy to be fooled by someone? After few minutes I decided to stop crying. I wiped my face.

"Everything is over now. I'm an insane person." I said keeping my hands on my head. Suddenly i felt a warm hands touching my shoulder. I turned to look, it was Taemin. I don't wanna see him ever. He is making my life miserable. Every time i make a step towards him, i take 2 steps back.

I stood up to leave. But he held my wrist. His hand felt hot. He tightened his grip.I don't want to shout in anger.

"Leave my hand. I'm so busy cause I have to pack everything" I said not looking at him.

"Hey... where are you going?" He asked.

"It's none of your business. But I'm sure that I won't stay a minute here! I didn't know you are...such a person. How can you fool someone so easily.. Tsk!... Why am I even blaming you? I'm such a stupid. I didn't even enquire about this place trusting you...now I'm regretting it. Now I became a crazy woman in their eyes. I'm such an idiot to believe you" I said in a low voice but I couldn't control my tears. He stood there expressionless. I tried to move again but his hold on my hand became even more tighter.

"I did everything cause I love you. If i ha-" I cut him off,

"Will anyone in this world love a person like this?! Come to your senses! For you it maybe love but for me it's PURELY TROUBLE. I thought that I'm starting to like you.. but you've fooled me. Now let go off me!" I said and tried to free my hand from his grip. He instead grabbed my wrist even more tight and pulled me to a hug. I was speechless.