32. Hate you Pervert!

Even though he may be all gung ho about being perverted and romantic, there's something wrong with him today. His smile has a lesser charm in it and he looks exhausted. Is he suffering there?

There was a minute of silence in our conversation. Words didn't come out of my mouth. I just stared at him and so did he.

This always happens...

The more I see him, the more I fall for him....

"Promise me one thing will you?" He spoke up breaking the silence.

"Anything.." I replied in a low tone with my eyes fixed on his gaze.

"No matter how hard the things might get complicated and hard, be with me..Just stay...I so badly need you.." He said in a serious tone.

What is happening to me? What the hell is wrong with me today?!

I'm crying so much lately...even now. I swore to God that I won't cry in front of him but... tears just keeps on rolling down my cheeks.

He slightly got up and moved closer to the camera.

"Hey..Please...Please, stop crying Haneul" he spoke up.

"You know that I'm madly in love with you and I just can't imagine my life without you. Each and every day here without you pains so much and...you... how can you ask that as a promise when it's already what I'm doing and what I will be doing for the rest of my life!" I sniveled.

He gave me a concerned look.

"You don't know how badly I want to embrace you in my arms right now?" He said in a low tone and that what helped me to halt my sobs. A smile appeared on my face.

Embrace then, hug me, hold me in you arms now stupid!

"How are you feeling there? Is everything okay?" I asked.

"I'm admitted in a business school temporarily because of his compulsion and this is the school were I used to go before I joined our high school and I'm really...." he sulked.

"Really? What?"

"I feel like...I'm sacrificing my dreams..I wanna be a singer and this business studies is definitely the last thing I would do.." he spoke up.

"You will be back soon... Just endure it for few months...Cheer up! Okay?" I said with a cheerful face and he chuckled.

"You didn't answer my question yet!" He shouted.

"What question?" I asked him.

"About the color of your ling-" he said and my face started heating up.

"SHUT UP PERVERT!!!" I screamed which earned another chuckle from him.

I don't how long I spoke with him but I found myself sleeping with the phone in my hand.

-----

I didn't feel the pain in my chest anymore. There was no sign of any scars too. Thanks to the nurse!! The muffler is no longer seen around my neck. I over reacted and draped a muffler around me when there is not even a scar except for prickling sensation. W-Wait!!

SHIT!!! HAVE I SLEPT WHILE SPEAKING WITH HIM?!!!!!! I immediately jumped out of my bed and checked the phone. 103 messages!!!!!

And everything was from Taemin!

Why do you pout so much while sleeping?? *kiss**kiss**kiss*

You really snore like a Dino!!! Hahaha